• 1-3

Votes: 55 41.4%
  • 3-10

Votes: 27 20.3%
  • 10+

Votes: 9 6.8%

• Total voters

corvax

I have 1 close offline friend and a couple of people I'm friendly with (lukewarm friends, I guess).

Online, I have 4 or 5 friends.

Wish I had more offline friends.

Dead_on_Arrival

in the real world, 3, my wife, 1 mate and my therapist. so in 3 weeks I'll have 2.
online world, I don't know how many people are on here but I'd like to class you all as my friends as you are the only people that understand me.

Vampayah88

Used to have many friends offline and tons online.
Now I have only one friend in real life.

Last edited:

Acegame

Quite a few old friends who i never see anymore. Don't know if i can still call them my friends. They probably don't see me as one.

InfraRecon

4 close friends, but that's it - as in, I don't have anyone that I'm kinda friends with. I either know people very well, or I don't know them at all. I actually consciously made it that way, and it's cool.

sai

wll i m a good actor so i hav plenty of friends who helps me in need....!!
but i hav no frend with whomee i can be my self ...!!
my suggestion to u is try to act lik a outging person as much as posibl and that will help u in dealing with ur futur problems...!!

Blabla..

I only have one friend left , and he is a real good friend , he is leaving soon to become a monk in burma , he wants to spend the rest of his life meditating to achieve true peace , i'll never have another friend

NP88

Aside from family, pretty much no one. I have a friend who lives in the same city as me though for some reason I cant bring myself to visit him even though he's pretty much a hermit too : / . I know I need to meet people I just can't seem to face anyone lately. Sucks being lonely. Wish I had a girlfriend even though I would probably ---- that up too like usual.

Mike135

I had two friends sometime ago, hung out very few times during HS time but i considered them as my friends, when I try to contact them by the internet, they always busy or don't log, I always get ignored, so I don't have any friends at this moment.

I have no friends in real life.
But I am lucky to have one online MSN-buddy.

I was a fool let my SA cause me to drift away from the last best friend I had years ago :s