How long should it take you to plug yourself into the social pipeline?

• Total voters

ImNotMyIllness

I don't care really about plugging into a social pipeline. I did that in college. Out of thousands of college students, I found three really good friends. So, I'm set there.
I would like to plug into, uhhhhh, I mean find a girlfriend. I just joined a gym and plan on getting in shape. In a month and a half, I will try online dating. I also hope within a couple of months to have landed a good job.

EscapeArtist

Aww I hope somebody answers because I'm really curious!! I want to adapt to that constant social life kind of thing too but am intimidated by the possibility that it might take forever to adapt

tumblr_mfav6fTuiZ1qbi37ro7_250.gif

Also, does the plug have 3 prongs, while the socket only has 2? 'Cause that seems to be my biggest problem in life.

Never.

and what are you doing towards it?
Nothing.

I just don't have the right plug. But even if i did manage to somehow "jam" it into a pipeline socket, the lead connecting it to me is rusted to b*ggery .. be lucky to get even a few rudimentary, "scrambled" signals through .. and so the connection would keep dropping .. might as well not bother...

GarryU

It actually can happen very quickly when you don't feel judged or when you feel confident about yourself. A couple of days, getting around your own mind is another whole issue though.