How do you succeed in life when you were given zero talents?

Everyone has to have some sort of talent or something they are passionate about, What do you enjoy? Make success out of something that makes you happy

Tiercel

Just because you weren't born with it doesn't mean you can't succeed. ;)

So you don't have any lucrative natural talents? Looks like you'll just have to resort to hard work, like the overwhelming majority of people. Or you could try to befriend those who were born with the aforementioned lucrative natural talents.

invisable man i never said it was easy, All I was saying is that something that makes you happy is something you most likely will be successful at nothing in life is easy I know what Im passionate about and I know if it makes me happy I will work harder for it.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
As far as I'm concerned, talents are equal to skills. So if someone had 0 talents, my advice to them would be to learn many skills, if their goal was to succeed in life and having talents is the way to accomplish that.

Find something you can express deep insincerity about while at the same time playing on the the fears of the people you are talking to.
This way you can become a....
Politician,
Pastor,
Tony Robbins.

Blabla..

it's not about being born with talents , talents come naturally with passion , but depression tends to destroy passion , everyone can be talented

being successful in life is not about being talented , it's about being happy , in my opinion