how do you guys dress/look in real life?

melissahp

HAHA I look and aparently act totally normal. I have a kind of professional/fashionable style, and I love jackets and shoes. Aparently I'm described as outgoing !!! HAHA me with OCD and social anxiety, I hide it super well!

Yup I blend right in with "normal ppl" thats why friends don't get my "issues" they can't see them on the outside! thats what got me to go to the psychologist in the first place! I thought thats scary...its all in my head... lol

Shift

I don't see you dressing well as being fake at all. I wish I had a better fashion sense... I just stick with t-shirts and jeans. Which makes me look pretty average. I have left my comfort zone and bought a couple skirts, but I have yet to wear them in public.

I have good hygiene and I don't think I am ugly (except sometimes). I'm not fat, and it makes me really uncomfortable because people will come up to me and just ask "Why are you so skinny?" It's almost as bad as when people ask me "Why are you so quiet?" Haha.

PhantomPod

I like to dress preppy. Lots of polo shirts, khakis, sweaters, etc. And sometimes I just wear jeans and a hooded sweatshirt.

limetree

I don't dress flashy or anything, I love op shops and quirky clothes but I don't have a huge wardrobe. I just pretend to be top shit in my imagination bc no amount of effort could possibly live up to that ideal self-image. :(

typewriterx

Different, I guess. Living in rural South Dakota, if you don't wear something very similar to what every other girl wears, you're alternative-like, I suppose. Because of body image issues, I haven't worn pants in two years. I wear mini skirts [not in a skankatron way though, haha], with brightly coloured tights and ballet flats, with random shirts or hockey sweaters. I like it though. I always get compliments about my style from completely random strangers, but at the same time, I get stared at frequently &assume lots of people make fun of me behind my back. Well, they can suck an egg [or whatever that phrase is?]. :p I like how I dress.

Saraesa

I don’t like clothes being too or too slutty. (Sorry for the phrase.) I like to wear tunics and long shirts.

worrywort

I usually wear clothes that help me to fade into the background as much as possible. I don't like to be noticed, so I don't like wearing anything that'll make me stand out. So whatever the most average dress code you can think of for any situation, that's what I'll wear!

pljunkie

I dress kind of different I guess. Just alternative looking. But I don't really follow any trend either. My only problem is I rarely go clothes shopping because I get anxiety about using the change rooms. So I don't have many clothes or shoes and a lot of my clothing is years old.