how do you get a gf if u've never had one or don't already?

no1

Banned
its just a stupid paradox my mind can't get past.

I'm 23 and girls don't want guys who've never had girlfriends or don't already, and trust me they can tell even if you don't tell them.

Girls also don't want you if you've never had friends in general, or don't already.
it's ok if you just moved in maybe, but I did not just move in. I can't make up stories like I just did, it wouldn't make sense.

Girls also don't want to have sex with me because I've never really had "real" sex before. even the "less desirable ones".

It's just mind boggling.

lyricalliaisons

If you haven't already, maybe you could try a dating site that caters to people with our issues. That way you can meet someone in a similar position as yourself, who hopefully lives near your area. shypassions.com is one, but there are others.

what are you talking about? Im sure and Im speaking for myself here too. I dont care and Im sure other girls dont care if you've hadnt had any girlfriends yet, or havent had sex yet.
I dont know, I dont think women go walking around thinking about these kind of things, much less care. Maybe you need to move out of the state your living in lol. Move out of Florida lol.

no1

Banned
I think shypassions.com is for shy GIRLS not guys. ie "who the **** wants a shy fe-male." Not that they are but I'm just sayin that's what goes through every damn girls minds I bet.

lyricalliaisons

I think shypassions.com is for shy GIRLS not guys. ie "who the **** wants a shy fe-male." Not that they are but I'm just sayin that's what goes through every damn girls minds I bet.

I'm not sure what that means, but I do know the site was created for both sexes. That's why they ask for your sex when you join the site.....

klytus

Well, you certainly do not need any kind of experience to be just friends with a girl, which is the first step towards learning to talk to them basically the way you talk to men - provided you do talk to men. And then it's just a matter of meeting the right one for the time being.

Mind you, there is no "right one", in general. That is something you realize at the end of the journey. There are just people you meet, and people you may fall in love with - mutually - but looking/waiting for -the- one is a major bullcrap.

Girls want guys who are open, and listen to them, don't prejudge them, don't hurt them. Although many end up getting hurt - but that's a different story. No half-way sane girl will ask you about your relationship experience at the beginning of your conversation, and no girl worth your attention will care about your being a virgin or not. I am certain that you can sufficiently please your woman, when the time comes. And if you behave like a mature, reasonable man, no girl will be able to read you. No one will be able to tell whether you had sex or a relationship.

However, if you keep being the creep you are on here, and keep spewing the same idiotic nonsense, reinforce the same mislead thoughts, you will most definitely not get a girl any time soon.

Last edited:

How can it be a dating site simply for girls, unless it's strictly for shy lesbians? :confused:

I mean for shy girls looking for badboys who sign up to take advantage of them.

I haven't signed up for anything like that, but if I did, I wouldn't be looking for a "badboy" (or anyone for that matter) to take advantage of me :rolleyes:

Don't forget there are girls out there who are in the same situation as you. There are girls who have never had a relationship or sex too. If you feel so uncomfortable with your situation, why don't you try and find other girls that you can tell or know have not had these experiences yet either?

Emily_G

I'm 23 and girls don't want guys who've never had girlfriends or don't already, and trust me they can tell even if you don't tell them.

Girls also don't want you if you've never had friends in general, or don't already.
it's ok if you just moved in maybe, but I did not just move in. I can't make up stories like I just did, it wouldn't make sense.

Girls also don't want to have sex with me because I've never really had "real" sex before. even the "less desirable ones".

It's just mind boggling.

I think it's in your mind only, and no where else :)

Of coures some girls don't want guys who've never had a g/f before...but there are also some girls who don't want you if you don't have a lot of $, a 6 pack, etc. I know lots of girls wouldn't care one way or another if you've never had a g/f.

About sex.... Same thing. Lots of girls would probably prefer a virgin, no risk of diseases, nothing to compare them to, etc.

Nicholas

It's a paradox because the reasoning is faulty. You want to know where the mistake is?

You said "girls". Who the hell are these "girls"? Do "girls" like fat guys? Then how come lots of fat guys have a girlfriend or are married? You are generalizing.
Even if what you said was true of most girls, all you would need to do is look for the "others", the "exceptions". I heard of women that have accepted and loved virgins who were over 30. How come?
Hope you can see why the paradox is a paradox.

no1

Banned
well I guess.. first of all...

I'm just a very different kind of person. So perhaps that is the main reason I don't get even a chance. But it still is Much lessened because of the main topic of this thread... or atleast especially where I live.

I checked shypassions.com... there's no one in my city that really matches with my personality type even. sucks.

A_Void_Ant

no1,

I am in the same situation as you but here's the difference: I am glad I've never done anything! I am a clean slate. I have had plenty of opportunities but turned them down to their faces. Literally, I said NO to a few girls who asked me out. Only because I knew they were no good for me. You have to change your mindset from them picking you to you picking them. You are not a virgin because they didn't choose you, but because you didn't choose them! That is how you must think about it. Trust me. I know. I was there. I'm still a virgin but it doesn't matter. Society is filled with sex stuff, I know, it drives you mad soemtimes. You wish it was you.

When my woman comes along someday, I will be rewarded because I so patiently waited and chose her carefully. That's right. The woman I will end up with will be chosen by me! I will lead her. She won't lead me. I don't mean that in a control-freak way. I mean I will be her man and make love and it won't matter if shes done it before and I havn't because it will be the first of many to come. And we will do it dirty all over. Lots of kinky stuff. Public places. Woods. Sorry, those are just my wierd fantasies (which I intend to do someday). But just remember, there's two sides. Where you are now: where the girls think you're a virgin because your bottom pickin's, the bottom of the barrel, the leftovers no one wanted, OR, you can take the side I took: The cream of the crop, the star on the tree, the icing on the cake, the ONE no other girl could get to! That's how I see it anyways. That's what helps me. Hope it helps you.

no1

Banned
no1,

I am in the same situation as you but here's the difference: I am glad I've never done anything! I am a clean slate. I have had plenty of opportunities but turned them down to their faces. Literally, I said NO to a few girls who asked me out. Only because I knew they were no good for me. You have to change your mindset from them picking you to you picking them. You are not a virgin because they didn't choose you, but because you didn't choose them! That is how you must think about it. Trust me. I know. I was there. I'm still a virgin but it doesn't matter. Society is filled with sex stuff, I know, it drives you mad soemtimes. You wish it was you.

When my woman comes along someday, I will be rewarded because I so patiently waited and chose her carefully. That's right. The woman I will end up with will be chosen by me! I will lead her. She won't lead me. I don't mean that in a control-freak way. I mean I will be her man and make love and it won't matter if shes done it before and I havn't because it will be the first of many to come. And we will do it dirty all over. Lots of kinky stuff. Public places. Woods. Sorry, those are just my wierd fantasies (which I intend to do someday). But just remember, there's two sides. Where you are now: where the girls think you're a virgin because your bottom pickin's, the bottom of the barrel, the leftovers no one wanted, OR, you can take the side I took: The cream of the crop, the star on the tree, the icing on the cake, the ONE no other girl could get to! That's how I see it anyways. That's what helps me. Hope it helps you.

eh. I'm sorry, I know you had good intentions.. but I jsut don't agree.

And I'm not saying that I think of the girl choosing me or whatever. The girl doesn't let me choose.

and besides that. as I said before I'm just WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY ****INGWAY OMFGUCKINGIOSDFEKLWJEL WAY different. A difference nobody "normal" could understand, even the abnormals. It'd have to be an EXTREME of EXTREMES abnormal.

That's where I lose hope.

I'm also not too apt to approaching girls, or women to conversate simply because I think they are attractive, even though that's what most guys do, but isn't that considered pervert? Only if you're me then I guess.

Even to socialize with a girl who looks pretty, and just want to socialize with... I still think people will see me as a perv.

Oh I forgot I don't even socialize. I just communicate things.

Last edited:
I've read a few of your threads and honestly it just looks like you're baiting people for attention. You go on and on about how girls don't like you but you don't do anything except complain about it nonstop. I have tried talking with you in the past and you acted cool and confident when you made an excuse that you had to leave, but actually you just went on complaining about how girls dislike you. If you use this routine with other girls, it's no suprise you are having trouble, but you bring it on yourself.