How desirable do you think you are to the opposite sex?

Alyosha

I really don't know. It really depends on how I'm feeling about myself. I have had girls who were interested in me based on looks so I can't honostly say that I am ugly, but I also have friends that seem to attract women regularly and these same women show me little or no attention. One problem I have is interpreting when a female is flirting. I've had friends tell me in the past that a girl was flirting with me but I never picked up on it. I think I am about average in the looks departement I would say a 5.

Krista

It's strange because I think you all are very attractive people. It's a rather funny question to ask a group full of ladies and gentlemen with SA...of course no one is going to find themselves attractive.

That doesn't mean you aren't though :) I could go through this list and give you at least a dozen things that will prove each and every single one of you is beautiful. Everyone should see that more often.

AimeeSP

It's strange because I think you all are very attractive people. It's a rather funny question to ask a group full of ladies and gentlemen with SA...of course no one is going to find themselves attractive.

That doesn't mean you aren't though :) I could go through this list and give you at least a dozen things that will prove each and every single one of you is beautiful. Everyone should see that more often.

This is exactly how i feel about everyone Krista. I've said this before on other forums and alot of the time i've been laughed at because of it, but i do genuinely find everyone attractive, unless they are mean people. I am a 'it's whats on the inside that counts' type of person.

Last edited:
U

userremoved

Considering my self esteem problems I doubt I could give myself an accurate rating. In the end however I only need to be attractive to one women. That's the one that matters.

Being attractive on the outside, and being a good person on the inside are two completely different things. As much as John Merrick was a good human being, if you say he's beautiful on the outside, you're in denial. We're more accepting on this forum, but unfortunately in the real world, people are judgmental. Susan Boyle isn't famous because of her voice. The contrast between her looks and voice are used as a gimmick! So I'm sorry if this all sounds mean, I'm not trying to be. But saying all of us are beautiful and attractive is denying the fact that some people fit the mold of being seen as "attractive" by the standards of society, while some don't! I wish everyone could see things as optimistically as Krista and Amiee.

Last edited:

Krista

This is exactly how i feel about everyone Krista. I've said this before on other forums and alot of the time i've been laughed at because of it, but i do genuinely find everyone attractive, unless they are mean people. I am a 'it's whats on the inside that counts' type of person.

Exactly, nicely put dear!

Haha. Well, I'm no napoleon dynamite!

But here's to hoping there's some geek love in my future lol.

I'm sure you will, you seem funny to me and that's what counts most in a guy..at least to the girls who aren't shallow fools.

That sentence basically sums up what i feel about myself!

You both are good people, I can't stress enough that sentence because in the end you'll think what you'd like about yourself. The more you feel it though, the more you'll believe it to be true when no one else who matters sees you like that.

Considering my self esteem problems I doubt I could give myself an accurate rating. In the end however I only need to be attractive to one women. That's the one that matters.

That was lovely :)

Being attractive on the outside, and being a good person on the inside are two completely different things. As much as John Merrick was a good human being, if you say he's beautiful on the outside, you're in denial. We're more accepting on this forum, but unfortunately in the real world, people are judgmental. Susan Boyle isn't famous because of her voice. The contrast between her looks and voice are used as a gimmick! So I'm sorry if this all sounds mean, I'm not trying to be. But saying all of us are beautiful and attractive is denying the fact that some people fit the mold of being seen as "attractive" by the standards of society, while some don't! I wish everyone could see things as optimistically as Krista and Amiee.

I agree, people are incredibly shallow these days. I don't say I find everyone attractive to be fake or make others feel good. I go by the rule if you have nothing nice to say, don't say it or else I'm at the most, cordial. But I say this with every ounce of honesty, looks mean diddly squat to me. Obviously you'll see someone who is pleasing to the eye and say "Oh he's cute" but that's mere speculation. Even coming down to friends and especially boys to date, if your attitude or personality is rude and disrespectful you will have none of my attention. I won't waste my time on someone as a friend who treats others badly and I certainly won't do it if I'm contemplating dating someone. The more genuine you can be, funny and a nice and decent person the more I'll think you're an amazing person. I wouldn't care if the whole world found the person I liked to be ugly because he'd be perfect to me in every way and in the end that's all that matters.

Last edited:
I agree, people are incredibly shallow these days. I don't say I find everyone attractive to be fake or make others feel good. I go by the rule if you have nothing nice to say, dont' say it or else I'm at the most, cordial. But I say this with every ounce of honesty, looks mean diddly squat to me. Obviously you'll see someone who is pleasing to the eye and say "Oh he's cute" but that's mere speculation. Even coming down to friends and especially boys to date, if your attitude or personality is rude and disrespectful you will have none of my attention. I won't waste my time on someone as a friend who treats others badly and I certainly won't do it if I'm contemplating dating someone. The more genuine you can be, funny and a nice and decent person the more I'll think you're an amazing person. I wouldn't care if the whole world found the person I liked to be ugly because he'd be perfect to me in every way and in the end that's all that matters.

Well that's awesome. The fact that looks matter at all is as evolutionarily pointless as wisdom teeth. What's frustrating is how few people are able to abandon, or just not care about outer traits.

spendogz

My face and upper body 5 - 8

but my Knobby knees -4. :(

Its a good thing OP shorts aren't in style anymore.

Krista

Well that's awesome. The fact that looks matter at all is as evolutionarily pointless as wisdom teeth. What's frustrating is how few people are able to abandon, or just not care about outer traits.

It is sad but if they're willing to be so superficial and depthless than they deserve whatever they set themselves up for. Those people tend to resort to plastic surgery or other methods to feel good about themselves and girls will find that looks fade..as soon as they do, the guy they thought was the world is just as shallow as they are and will more than likely dump them. Why would you want that when you could be with someone who loves you as equally as you do them and no matter what, finds you beautiful. They'll never have that and so I don't feel jealous of them, I feel pity.

Last edited: