How come people use words as sexy hot to describe someone?

FriendlyShadow

Why not just use regular compliments instead of using less respectful and childish comments. How did these words exist? I mean why are people using like sentences like hot as hell, so fine, you're so fit, ect. Damn, even I wouldn't be pleased to be call such nonsense. Even strangers start hitting(mostly on girls) how great they look when they don't know they are being d*cks. I hate people like this.

MikeyC

I think it's just personal preference. I would get a massive ego boost if someone called me "sexy hot." :giggle:

Flanscho

I don't think that sexy is childish and disrespectful. It's just another word for attractive.

jaim38

If someone called me "sexy hot" or "so fine", I would blush and be so embarassed. I can think of so many women in the world who fit this description but I'm definitely not one of them.

In a way, it's also kind of offensive because it shows that these guys only care about looks and nothing else. All they see is the female body and not her personality, wits, and other qualities.

FriendlyShadow

I understand, but the point I'm trying to deliver is that those words are that some people will not enjoy to recieve. It's pretty stupid that'd you'd just walk up to a person you don't know and just call them babe. I don't like being called words that feel a bit too shallow.

Eh, it's not that I mind that they recognize it (a person being sexually attractive), but rather that they state the obvious.

''Man, he/she has such a nice ass.''

Oh, you mean the one that is shrink wrapped in denim and that we are by nature supposed to like? Of course it's nice. It's a butt. Butts are nice. Wicked rad, even. Here a butt, there a butt, everywhere a butt.. butt.

Are we calibrating your sexual instinct? Is there a purpose for your confirmation that it is working properly?

And the people whom say such things generally say it too much too. I'm not entirely sure I fully trust your butt reviewing expertise good sir/madam. Where did you even get your credentials?