How are you feeling?

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Thanks Molly, i hope Fountain and Graeme1988 r fine

200.gif

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
i haven't seen Graeme1988 for a while writing on the forum. perhaps he's working on his music which is great!

Well, you’d be wrong, cuz ah rarely work...

Huv’nae seen masel’ for while either — don’t spend much time lookin’ in the mirror these days. :LOL:

Anyway, those are the only pseudo-smart joke ma mind cun muster... at the moment

Greetings folks !! How’s it gan? Missing huv summit funny tae read on here, eh?

Ah’ve just spent the last f*ck knows how many days trying to fix my cousin’s laptop that went funny. Keyboard needed remapped. What an absolute pain in the hole that wus to figure oot...but then, even prior to me getting glasses, ah wus perceived as the “smart yin” o’ my family. Apparently that means ah know everythin’ ! :mad:

Last edited:

FountainandFairfax

I spun-out twice last night going down the road in the snow, the first time wasn't so bad, though it was a complete 360, but the second one was heavy. I'm "lucky" in that I don't tend to panic in situations where normal people do, only in "harmless" social ones. Otherwise I might've been toast last night. I was also lucky in that no one else was on the road so there was no one to crash into. :oops:

Graeme1988

Pissed off... :mad:

Things just don’t seem to be going the way I’d like.
In that, the one minute everything is great, and the next: it all goes to $h!%*
Ah would just like yin day where everything goes as it should. :cry: And I don’t have constantly worry about summit going wrong.

Graeme1988

Oh, y’know, just worrying about the toll constantly having to remind my mother to take care of herself is taking on my own health. It’s no exactly trying to motivate a person who refuses to do anything to help themselves. :mad:

And dreading spending Christmas with the family, cuz I’ve a feeling it’ll be me who starts an argument this year.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
I want to withdraw before people do more damage to me. Kindness is a mirage.
Yea especially when you're forced to spend time with people, like at work.
But I like to think there is some kind folk out there mate, I mean there are people out there like us on SPW right?

FountainandFairfax

Just call me Canker Sore Fairfax.

I've got two tiny ones on my tongue and they hurt like crazy. My head feels like it's swelling and I've got a slight fever. I think it was the tomatoes in the soup I ate earlier.

Anybody else get them? It happens to me a couple times a year.

Kiwong

Yea especially when you're forced to spend time with people, like at work.
But I like to think there is some kind folk out there mate, I mean there are people out there like us on SPW right?

I like it on here, some kind people, Pug, yes indeed. And family like my sister.

I was whinging about work. There was a lot of kindness after my stroke, but for some it is back to tension as usual.

Graeme1988

Oh yay !! Don’t ye just love it when yer family are used as a form of emotional blackmail ? In this case, it’s my nieces.

So, now, if ah refuse to join the festivities at Christmas, I’m the yin who being an selfish arsehole. Great ! Yet, when asked if I was obligated to attend a few years ago, my mother said: “No, it’s up to you”. :mad: Ah mean, ah would’nae be taking issue if I actually got along with my family, but ah don’t. So... :rolleyes: But who cares about my perspective, huh?

It’s not like I’ve been raised surrounded by angry feminist women who go off on yin at the slightest criticism or be told “No”. Or have a older sibling who seems to lack the self-awareness to even comprehend how she comes across to her own family. But, somehow, it’s me: the quiet, shy, hairy, soft spoken, tanned, timid c*nt who’s intimidating ? :unsure:

Ah never got why dysfunctional families makes such an effort at Christmas anyway? It’s the only time o’ year - at least in my family - where we pretend to civilised and talk to each other. Even then yer just plastering on a fake smile and pretending it’s aw hunky dory. And getting plastered (drunk) just makes sure ya get through it...

But, that’s how it is for me. Despite being an adult, am still treated like a child when it comes to the decisions I make. And a fair few o’ them have been wrong. Or so I’m often telt...

FountainandFairfax

I made a giant pot of spaghetti and had that with a slice of carrot cake for lunch. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good.

I didn't have the whole pot of spaghetti.

Graeme1988

I’m feeling quite tired lately...

Between get asked to do stuff at short notice by my family, and going to too many music gigs within just a few weeks.

Also, kinda unsure of myself. :(