How are you feeling?

overly stressed.....zu viel Stress!! .... but I did have my first German exam today and think I aced it. Der, Die, Das .... why so complicated?

tomorrow I'm going to see my counselor for the first time in many months. I have so much to tell her, all in only 50 minutes :( I need to talk to her, because life is getting more and more.....grrrr

Last edited:
Horrible, my depression is gettin worse still. i want to give up on everything again and just close up. I think this time i will i'm tired of all the dissapointment and hurt, i have it all my life since i'm 5, it dont make it any easier if anything it hurts more each time. i just dont give a f**k about anyone or anything anymore. I'm done postin on this site too.

comprex

I'm pretty sad and anxious right now. A couple days ago I had to ride the bus home to school and I was switching seats to sit at a different one and this fat kid gets on the bus while I'm trying to switch seats, and he says "Move!" real loud, then when he walks away he goes "Chill out, damn.. might have to beat some ass.". Now I'm older than this kid, but I've also been riding this bus since 10th grade (i'm in 12th), but I never EVER talk on the bus due to my social phobia, so mostly everyone on there sees me as a loner.. and plus all these kids are pretty intimidating.. not to mention a quiet girl I like that was on the bus saw the whole thing, so in addition to being embarrassed in front of everyone on the bus, I feel like this girl sees me as a total loser now.. so yeah I have to ride the bus home tommorow.. and I always get there when there's no seats open :(

I may explode

bcguitar

I feel lonely and pathetic and ugly and that I will never be happy and never acheive anything in my life and wish I was nerver born or would just die already..

Life sux!

this_portrait

Well, I WAS feeling depressed and down in the dumps, but now, after talking to mom on the phone and one of my MSN buddies, I'm feeling a lot better.

Rodney

My mood was alot better b4 university started... now I just want to disappear and never be seen by another living soul again!