How are you feeling?

FOR REAL

Banned
ive completely lost the plot altogether this time, it took fkn hours to get into my dads hoose last night, cause it was pitch black and a bit drunk.
so im sitting in the spare bedroom (which is supposed to be my bedroom) but theres no a fkn bed in it! theyve replaced it with an antique table which is covered in xmas cards and snowmen and stuff you wouldnt even see at jumble sale.
theres a pie shop doon the stairs so i went in and asked for a pie and the guy sais "we dont sell pies" i mean what kind of pie shop is that:confused:

fkn useless if you ask me like:mad:

ps. the cats are fine:)

mrb

just rode a bike for miles along the sea front in the sunshine now im gonna do my weight training , but b4 i go , i saw a funny sticker in a shop it said ....... men are like tiles , if you lay them right , you can walk over them for years :D how funny was that ::p:

anomicdeer

just rode a bike for miles along the sea front in the sunshine now im gonna do my weight training , but b4 i go , i saw a funny sticker in a shop it said ....... men are like tiles , if you lay them right , you can walk over them for years :D how funny was that ::p:

Great great great

AGR

yesterday I weighted 70 kg,I want to be around 67 kg -70 kg,feels good,I am seeing my abs,its not really ripped but I just have to continue to lift heavy,well heavy to me :D and soon I will be.

FOR REAL

Banned
I am feeling pretty good

i bet a lot of people do when they look at your pic:)

------------------------------------------------------------------

the cats have woke me up again, so i fed them and then they looked at me as if to say "i dont want that":confused:. thanks to the almighty theres only 2 left, cause there used to be 7 or 8 of the fkrs.

Last edited: