How are you feeling?

scatmantom

I've had my exams now and i feel a big sense of relief. Sittin in the exam hall i was surronded by other students, all working hard, and i found myself thinking, Im going to be sick, Im going to pass out. But those thoughts didnt last long, I kept telling myself I was gonna be fine and that I knew the answers and I got through it. I probably wasted the first 15 mins because of my nerves but it doesnt matter cos I got thru it!

Keara

Bored, tired, sad from not seeing the sun in weeks. Lonely from not talking to anyone outside my family in a while.

Starry

Sick. :(

Tired and a little on edge. :( And like my online friend doesn't want to speak to me anymore. :roll: Which is probably all in my head... :roll: But then again...

Danicha

It is 4 am.
I hate the feeling i get.. when im up all alone.. while the world is sleeping.
Ill bet that loneliness and boredom is the main cause of insanity. I feel really really tired... but i cant sleep... ima goin crazy yall... i guess ill jus sit here all bug eyed 8O and watch the clock until i fall asleep..

LostTalent

How I feel today, sigh...

Hello everybody ;)

I'm at home in front of my PC while my cousin is chatting to my brother in another room. I'm sitting here feeling like an outcast with extreme anxiety expecting one of them to come and talk to me.

Here's my story:

I'm 22 and today found out that I suffer from a social phobia. I've always expected something was wrong but when someone in the profession tells you then it REALLY HITS YOU.

You see, I'm 22 and have always been the cool guy (by just being myself i.e. without impressions) and throughout Primary School and the beginning of High School, people naturally liked me because I WAS MYSELF ALL THE TIME.
For example, I grew up listening to metal, rock etc... when everyone listened to hip-hop and rnb. However, I was part of the minority but I didn't feel like an outcast at all in fact, I ended up making people like the music! And friends came in numbers!
I ran 100m, 200m and did long jump for 5 years, played soccer for 7 years and did Capoeira for 2 years while being graded as well. However, it all started changing in grade 8.

In grade 8, I started doing drugs everyday (at school and after) as well as drinking at school with a group of friends. I liked the feeling (don't get me wrong) but the more I did it, unconsciously I became...less of ME and started becoming a different person - the person I am now and wish I had never become (the uncool introvert). I ended up quiting the soccer team, quiting the athletics team and quiting the Capoeira team and being kicked out of school.
And I am now so sad because if I had not excessively done drugs, I WOULD have made the South African (SA) national team in soccer, made the provincial team (or state as you would call it) in athletics, been of the first group in SA to have been graded in the art of Capoeira (which I am now but could have gone further) and it goes on... Living with this is a nagging regret and frustration.

I'm so angry with myself because I have/had the talent to become what other people dream of becoming...without being much of an effort for me - It came naturally to me to excel at everything I do and people generally looked up to me as a role model, even people older than me.
Now...the confident, bright, vibrant young person that walked the right path, did the right thing and basically lead from the front, is the total opposite.

I'm now one of the people that looked up to the "healthy" me, wishing that they could be like me but knowing or thinking that they could never. It's funny because ... I am that person and am now looking up to the "good" me, hoping one day I could be like that person.

Starry

I feel hyper. :D :D :D :D :D

Hyper and positive! I love days where I feel like this, though they tend to send my brain haywire lol.

Thelema

Starry said:
I feel hyper. :D :D :D :D :D

Hyper and positive! I love days where I feel like this, though they tend to send my brain haywire lol.

Oh yeah I love it when that happens too. I then listen to some really crazy music and run in to things playing air guitar :lol:

Starry

^^^ lol - I've been spending most of the day dancing about, singing and playing with my dogs lol. :D

Ah, great day! :D

Thelema

Starry said:
^^^ lol - I've been spending most of the day dancing about, singing and playing with my dogs lol. :D

Ah, great day! :D

Yeah that does sound pretty great. In the summer I play with my dog on the front lawn...she doesn't play nice and sometimes bites my butt :lol: Can't wait for summer this year...the weather this winter has been so horrible :lol:

SilentStranger

Pretty good! considering its the week end! Nothing particularly exiting going on but... at least am not sad or stressed.

-SS

Timeless

I'm feeling the same way as I have for years. Depressed, lonely, pathetic, and yet somehow indifferent, because I don't really care anymore. There are no ups or downs in how I feel. It's just always the same meh-like feeling. I never feel like totally sad or really happy. In a way it's like I'm feeling nothing at all, so at this point any change, up or down, would be appreciated.

Sable

I'd just like to say that I'm really well, and happy! My last posts on this site a few months ago were very negative, so I thought it would be a good idea to follow it up with something positive...
I've kept my job, I'm going to University in September, and I'm looking forward to doing something I love for the rest of my life. I'm being myself, and trying not to worry about what other people think of me.
I'm happy!

maggie

Sable said:
I'd just like to say that I'm really well, and happy! My last posts on this site a few months ago were very negative, so I thought it would be a good idea to follow it up with something positive...
I've kept my job, I'm going to University in September, and I'm looking forward to doing something I love for the rest of my life. I'm being myself, and trying not to worry about what other people think of me.
I'm happy!
awesome post Sable..good luck with everything :!:

Starry

I'm feeling positve and silly! :D Only problem is; I can't get anything done, because I can't concentrate when I'm like this hehehe.

pookie

I'm feeling very lonely. My b-day is tomorrow, and i have nothing special going on...it's like if nobody cares. :(

mienaino

...like I'm walking through the burning ruins of a lifeless city, stepping over the charred remains of disfigured bodies, and all that can be seen on the horizon is a sea of twisted metal, stretching, reaching into a black, still, sky.
And the only thing to be heard is the soft hissing of an ocean of fire, thinly blanketing the entire planet.
But even the fires are cold in this place.
I am the last life in the universe.