How are you feeling?

Srijita52

It wouldn't be so bad if I had my window a/c installed. In order to keep cool, I have to remain in one spot with a fan blowing on me. :| But it's still not as bad as the last apartment I was in.
I'm sorry portrait. I wonder how my new place is going to be, I know I've to make some adjustments though.

TheGirlInTheCorner

There could be a hundred reasons why he acted the way he did. Ask him some follow-up questions, like "did you enjoy our time together?" or something to that effect. See what his answers are. Maybe on date number 2, if there is one, you can see him open up a little more.

That's just it, I don't think there will be one. I haven't had a wink of sleep trying to figure things out.

I know some people who do such things, its not your fault. Don't be too hard on yourself. Maybe he doesn't want a relationship atm, maybe he has his own insecurities, there can be millions of other reasons. I agree with Mikey, asking him some follow up questions is a great idea. I hope things get better between you two.

Thank you. I don't think he has any insecurities. He kept saying what a great place he was in because He can pretty much please himself and admitted to being quite selfish. Then he said he hadn't even heard me tell him I fancied him, but that it was just the flirting he had followed up on. I don't get it at all and I feel awful.

Srijita52

Thank you. I don't think he has any insecurities. He kept saying what a great place he was in because He can pretty much please himself and admitted to being quite selfish. Then he said he hadn't even heard me tell him I fancied him, but that it was just the flirting he had followed up on. I don't get it at all and I feel awful.
I'm sorry, to me he seems like kind of a person who likes to flirt around but not take anything on a more serious level. I can understand how you feel though, stay strong. You'll find someone way better than him, I'm sure of it.

MikeyC

Hmm, I don't know. Don't get strung along by this guy.

TheGirlInTheCorner

I'm sorry, to me he seems like kind of a person who likes to flirt around but not take anything on a more serious level. I can understand how you feel though, stay strong. You'll find someone way better than him, I'm sure of it.

I said something like to him and he kept saying that it wasn't true, that he isn't like that with anyone else(flirty).

Hmm, I don't know. Don't get strung along by this guy.

I won't be and I'm not the sort of person who allows this to happen, but he has confused me because he was half like that and half into me.

KiaKaha

Banned
Urgh - Tired.
But all good - first day of work was - well, all policy and paperwork. Didnt actually do anything at all except listen for most of the day. Just nodded my head and pretended to know what everything meant.

At least I get a snazzy uniform...

should be better tomorrow..

MikeyC

Urgh - Tired.
But all good - first day of work was - well, all policy and paperwork. Didnt actually do anything at all except listen for most of the day. Just nodded my head and pretended to know what everything meant.

At least day 1 was good. Hopefully you start enjoying it. :)

Srijita52

Urgh - Tired.

I'm glad it was good. I hope you start enjoying it too.