How are you feeling?

renegade

Meow said:
Weird... taking 3 new medications, started 2 already which are making me feel VERY tired and one seemed to be taking the anxiety away till I took the other, now I feel anxious again. wtf :evil:

Yeah, I hate medications too, they seem to kill anxiety and the next day it's back again. I'm with you: WTF :evil: :evil: :evil:

Today I feel so angry cause this pills worked only 2 days for me....what can I say....I'll say WTFFFFFFFFFFF ?

Back to the drawing board :? I feel so sick of trying and trying again and again and again...

loneEAGLE

:cry: i feel shitty another lonely saturday night,i cant shake this shit i feel useless and unwanted god this sucks id give everything i got to be my "real" self my only entertainment on the weekends seems to be the bottle i delt with sa my whole life and still looking for answers july 6 i go to see the "doc" i know theres no magic pills butt at this point im willing to try anything :x

Waybuloo

Why do i get jealous of people that they are having a good time and just the mention of someone going to a pub can set it off.

:(

And i have been feeling so insecure lately and worthless. Its not irrational i am worthless, and i know its not right to be obsessed about myself like that. So what if i am worthless, why am i so important that i should be so depressed about my worthlessness? And i have nothing to offer people. Its not like i can go out and help more unfortunate people to put my 'suffering' into perspective.

scatmantom

I'm Really tired, im also in a position where some of my good friends are leaving my town soon. I am studying on a 4 year course at university, but most of my friends are only doing a 3 year course. I dont want to lose contact with these people they have been my first true friends, and we all know each other very well. I can't see myself traveling the country to meet up with people who live in Liverpool, Devon, Somerset, Milton Keynes and places I have never been to before...i cant even manage a night out in my own town.

Just dont wanna lose these people

renegade

Damn, I feel like this 3rd Prozac a day is making me real dizzy and sleepy :x I'm now on maximum dose and waiting for something GOOD to be felt...

scatmantom

I need to make a phone call as I have been invited to go somewhere by a person I havnt seen in a very long time. I dont want to go, ive held the phone in my hand several times only to put it back down and give up!

I need to make this call out of politeness...but Im too scared to do it. I think Im gonna just do it...wots the worst that can happen!

imjustagirl

Right now I am feeling stuck like chuck. I am so ready to move out of my mother's house. I just can't get it together enough to hold down a full time job.
Grrrrrrr!

turtlegirl

I wish I could get amnesia, forget all the bad stuff that happened to me. Even more importaly, wipe out the deeply negative thoughts I've had about humankind and the meaning of life.

I wish I could forget myself.

Ospi

About to go play a soccer match and im bloody nervous, not becasue of the game but becasue of what could happen after. Team mates are inviting heaps of friends etc and no doubt they will want to do something after the game, thats my SA right there. ahhh

Ospi

About to go play a soccer match and im bloody nervous, not becasue of the game but becasue of what could happen after. Team mates are inviting heaps of friends etc and no doubt they will want to do something after the game, thats my SA right there. ahhh

BrokenSmile

I feel strange... but good... kind of ... full of energy and full of emotions ..i feel like i don't need to eat, to drink or to sleep .... the whole weekend i've feelt like this ... i feel like after a race or something and i don't have reasons for that coz i've spent most of time on computer ... i can hear my heart beats and i have a strange agitation in my body... but i feel great and i have an unusual need to read and find new things ( i usual don't like to read) ...i feel like i'm waiting for something ... i dunno what but i can't wait ... and the time keep runing... i don't have enough time...lots of feelings and thoughts in me right now ... confusing me

BrokenSmile

cutefluffykitten said:
Hi Broken_smile

SOunds like your feeling agitated and anxious in your body but your mind doesnt know why your feeling that way
it is confusing when we feel that way and i would say from experience...take some long slow breaths and drink water or something that is a non-stimulant....you sound overstimulated :lol:

Water and relaxation with a good book chilled on ya bed is the best thing from my experience anyway :D

Im chilling on my bed reading the bible and drinking water as we speak heheheh
God Bless (((((BIG HUG)))))

Thank you for the advice :) i will try to relax somehow ... now i feel a little better. Big hug to you too

Sable

I just want to crawl under a rock and stay there. I meant to go to the shops this morning, but I put it off and put it off, and now it's too late in the day, and I'm p*ssed off at myself.

It's a beautiful sunny day, and my family are all home and out in the garden sunbathing... so I'm in here, in the dark because I can't stand everyone talking all at once. I feel stressed out for no reason.

We're going on holiday on Friday and I wont be able to escape without my own car. And we're going to be eating out, a lot. Am stashing lots of alcohol in my bag just to get me through. How relaxing. :x

Kevj

I'm feeling ok, a bit flat. I went out tonight; my friends are all busy so I was alone and hoping to meet someone at a bar - got cold feet though after hanging there for a while, going out tomorrow night so should be more fun.

It's surprising how many of you feel bad or down about life - and really quite sad.

Western society has created such negatively, socially conditioned folk - its just sad.

Why are so many people sad and depressed in our society?
I've been studying this in some detail - It's got a lot to do with the dualistic world of right and wrong, good and bad that we have all been taught to live in.

Read this enlightening book to learn more....

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/09...1967/ref=pd_bbs_1/102-9074118-5265725?ie=UTF8

robbied84

Totally crap after having had a message from a "friend" and he's let me down BIG TIME!!!! Do normal, happy people stop to think and care!? :( :( :(