How are you feeling?

exuser01

Shy_Violet said:
I don't know how old you are but it seems it's not cool for anyone to like the 80s...it's regarded as the cheesiest of times. I think it was a fun and interesting time pop culture wise...there's a reason VH1 did so many of those shows for the 80s and not the other decades they did.

Well you brought up some good points, so I take back what I said.

Theres usually two types of people who love the 80's: Theres the nostalgic type who can see the 80's, the initial decade of mass materical and commericalism, as almost artistic....Then theres the people(mid 20's) who are just trying to grasp on to their childhood anyway they can instead of through just early memories. I don't know which you are but I am definitely more like the first description.

corrinaelizabeth

sooooooooooooooooo tired lol usually have a nap in the afternoon no laughing plz lol but didnt ave 1 2day am regretting it tho! :lol:

scatmantom

this week has been very up and down.
2 nights ago i felt my world crashing down around me
last night i felt pretty good
tonight again Im feeling pretty awful, it just depends if I get bored, then I get more anxious. I need to try and keep busy!

IceLad

I feel like I want to go back one calendar year, and make a better go of the opportunities that have come and gone my way.

scatmantom

I feel so tired, but its back to work tomorow so i refuse to go to bed, cos foolishly if i stay awake it means It will be longer b4 i have to get up (in my own crazy logic king od way) :lol: :lol: :roll: :lol: :lol:

newshyguy

i feel like this therapy is taking a looooong time, i feel like walking on a rope, and i could fall in an instant. damn, dont you just hate days like this??

corrinaelizabeth

im feeling better!!yay!!had a good day chilling out and playing on sims 2 on ps2 done that all day so havent had time 2 dwell lol sims rock!!!!!

newshyguy

yo

i got trouble distinguishing my feelings, except when i feel happy thats easy , but then others like anger , i cant tell :(

marge808

right now i'm alone, waiting for my husband to come home from work. i am waiting for responses from sources (i work as a writer from home), and since there are none, i spent most of the day reading. the shades are always drawn, even if it's a beautiful day out. i want to step outside, but then i hear the voices of neighbors and cars passing, and i just CAN'T. i havent been out alone since the first month i moved here, when all the troubles first started - and that's nearly a year ago. i used to make the excuse that it was too cold for me to go out. now it's just my fear. i freak out when my husband forgets to lock the door, or when he leaves the shades up. i have been inside, literally, for MONTHS.

this is a bit long, yeah? sorry, am new.

how do i feel today? ALONE. as usual. do i just respond "normal" now, since this has become my day-to-day existence?

I feel unhappy and lonely today. Had to show a stranger an appartment to rent for my brother which I was quite nervous........ I think I missed up!! :cry:

corrinaelizabeth

hopeful....

ive been doing loads of research on internet and have found that quite alot of ppl have found that klonopin is v good 4 SP i am now on that which im really glad about and citalopram and propanolol,doc warned that i could have seizures i dont care lol past caring just want something 2 ease my anxiety!and i dont care if i become addicted either id rather be addicted with no anxiety than trapped in my little world like this 4 the rest of my life!!!so im really happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: