Holiday Weekend Plans?

Ignace

No holiday plans, last time we went on a holiday was 5 years ago. Everyone of my friends goes on vacation so they all know something to talk about. Ah well, not everyone's the same.

lyricalliaisons

As usual, nothing. Last year was the first time I did anything for Independence Day in a long time. Me & my mom walked up the street a few blocks closer to the lake & watched the fireworks. It was really overwhelming & scary, but I wish I had something to do this year. Since my mom is in the hospital, I won't even be doing that this year. I might try to see if I can see some of the fireworks the neighbors set off from my moms old bedroom window, but I probably won't be able to see much. If I do, I might take some pictures.

I'll probably just end up watching "The X-Files" like I do every other night, though.

coyote

here's some fireworks to share with everyone who didn't get to see them this year:

picture.php

picture.php

You're a Bitch

Sit here on the computer or something. I was going to do something, but of course she found someone more important to do things with. I don't really care anyways, I mean I wouldn't even know what day it is if someone didn't tell me. I think I have a few fireworks of my own stashed somewhere, but I don't know what the point of that is. I'm bored. It's not even dark yet.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
I just shot a few off a little while ago. I hadn't done so in ages. I surprised myself by having fun doing so.

Really, this being 4th of July, I should have had tequila first or something. Switching from coffee would have tasted terrible though.

coyote

I just shot a few off a little while ago. I hadn't done so in ages. I surprised myself by having fun doing so.

Really, this being 4th of July, I should have had tequila first or something. Switching from coffee would have tasted terrible though.

I thought tequila was for Cinco de Mayo!