Hiya, newbie reporting!

Ecclesiastes

A little introduction for myself..

The name is Rara (:) Am 22 this year, living in Singapore
(Well yeah, I'm an Asian.. hope you guys wouldn't mind that)

I love music and somehow I'm totally obsessed with Tokio Hotel. I think their lyrics are really awesome and meaningful.

Have had a pretty depressing teenage-hood I guess. I used to be really big and different from the others in my school so yeah, I've been a target for getting bullied, for my size and appearance. Then I fell into depression because of it and fears going to school. That started when I was 14, my very first panic attack looked me up.

I've never had many true friends, since most of them befriend me only to look superior when I'm beside them. When I became anorexic after my first boyfriend cheated on me I lost quite a bit of weight and these 'friends' started telling people tales about me popping pills and what not (Sad, I know!). Cried a lot for that.

All these events has molded me into someone that can barely trust anyone. And took my confidence away along with it. I couldn't bring myself to trust if anyone can be true to me, that includes my loved ones.. because of that, I lost someone really important to me.

Lots of peeps told me they haven't seen me with a genuine smile for a long time.. can't help to agree my life has been really sucky I sometimes wonder if God really prefers seeing me in pain than in joy hm..

Well yeah, that's a brief summary (wow I think its long) about me. I really hope to know more friends, whether in RL or just over the net, I've always loved having friends, I think I'm really good to my friends and never do bad things to them.. but Idk why my girl-friends just seem never willing to approach me compared to other friends.

So.. I hope I get to know really good bunch of new friends here who would love me for who I am and accept me :] It'd be really cool if we could even game together :DD

Ignace

It's always sad when people get terrorised by others.::(:
What games do u play ?
Welcome.:D

Oh Rara, that's just a delightful name I must say. I'm very sorry to hear about your past, it really touched me. |':

I'm sure you'll do just fine here, as you sound like an affectionate and clever person, regardless of your condition. Welcome to the forums! :3

Ecclesiastes

It's always sad when people get terrorised by others.::(:
What games do u play ?
Welcome.:D

Hee! Uhm, I used to play mmorpg a lot, ..then I stopped after I broke up with my boyfriend. I guess because we used to game together, so it kinda remind me of him :[

I'm good with most games actually, long as it's not fatal frame or some.. scary looking games XD I'm kinda timid I guess, what about you?

Ecclesiastes

Oh Rara, that's just a delightful name I must say. I'm very sorry to hear about your past, it really touched me. |':

I'm sure you'll do just fine here, as you sound like an affectionate and clever person, regardless of your condition. Welcome to the forums! :3

Hi there ^^
Thank you! I'm glad there are really nice people here! :]

coyote

Hi, welcome to the forum.

I visited Singapore many years ago - what a beautiful place!

EscapeArtist

Hi, welcome!
I'm sorry to hear of such painful teen years of your life.. I was picked on quite a bit for being overweight also, and I also leaned towards anorexia. I'm still quite in limbo with the two.

God, people are nasty. Of course we don't mind if you're asian! Man am I jealous of the beautiful features of asians, they all have such stunning eyes, and hair, and facial features.

Unique, trying to be but always at a loss on how to welcome someone. Can never think what is right to say. Sticking with normal is what is done.

Perhaps it has been done.

Welcome.

dottie

hello!

you said most of the people are a disgrace to your country. how so? just curious! i don't know what singapore is like but i always thought the people from there would all be like upstanding citizens just because of the caning they do. hehe

Ecclesiastes

hello!

you said most of the people are a disgrace to your country. how so? just curious! i don't know what singapore is like but i always thought the people from there would all be like upstanding citizens just because of the caning they do. hehe

Haha! Yeah it's a pretty strict country, with lots of rules and stuffs I'd believe some of them are pretty ridiculous.

Well I just personally dislike the way people are over here. Uhm, I think they're.. uncivilised? And they think only for themselves. Maybe its because of the upbringing, everyone tend to just fend for themselves. Maybe I'm just being prejudiced but yeah, it's a fact I don't really like them :(