Hip Hop is my release, it keeps me going..

Hiphop is great... It is flow.. and soul.. and very creative.
(rap verses, rythm-singers, and so on)
I love it. although R&B can be more likely due to some songs.. :)depends on what song we're talkin about.. some artists are frkn good.... eminem is the king lol

I also love the beat of hiphop songies... especially slow-hiphop is cool!
or electronic-hiphop, created by electronic music producers.

Dark hiphop can be nice, so many variety in hiphop, it's not only about sex,alcohol and ghetto, it's about so much more.. I can understand why people are buggin' about hiphop, but there is something nice about it, hiphop is great!

Last edited:

WeirdyMcGee

I was never into hip hop until I discovered Nujabes.
I'm still not really a 'hip hop head' but I can definitely appreciate any music that a person has put their heart and soul into creating.

carecrab

I was never into hip hop until I discovered Nujabes.
I'm still not really a 'hip hop head' but I can definitely appreciate any music that a person has put their heart and soul into creating.

nujabes is too awesome to describe with words.
Sucks that he died, like everyone says Rest in beats nujabes

sucettes

I think most of the hip hop today is totally sh*t. But I love the old stuff like Queen Latifah and Grandmaster Flash. MC Lyte is my favorite.

'The message' by Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five must be one of the best songs ever, not just in Hip Hop but any genre of music. The lyrics are timeless and it still suits the society we have today after nearly three decades. The song makes you think and it really gives you a 'message'...

Feathers

I like some German hip hop like Xavier Nadoo, Die Fantastischen Vier...
YouTube - ‪XAVIER NAIDOO FOREVER‬‏

Italian: Jovanotti!! <3 <3 <3
YouTube - ‪Jovanotti - Serenata Rap‬‏
with Spanish subtitles (not sure if there's a version with English subtitles anywhere, there's an English translation online but it's not so poetic lol...)

Morcheeba and some other UK hip hop artists... (some unknown lol)

And some hip hop that I wish I'd have translations of lol!!

This is against xenophobia and pro open-mindedness and tolerance
YouTube - ‪Murat&Jose - Od Ljudi Za ljudi‬‏
('From people by people/no matter who you are'...)

YouTube - ‪Rok Trkaj - Dihi z mano‬‏
'Breathe with me' (Great line: 'You can pay me, but you can't buy me') video for any fans of ER/supernatural shows lol

mostly I like optimistic and fun hip hop with intelligent meaningful and/or funny lyrics...