Hi Everyone I'm new here. =D

IGotSeoul

Hey Folly, welcome to the site. I've dealt with my share of obsessive thoughts as well in the past. I hope you overcome them soon.

Folly TB

Hey Folly, welcome to the site. I've dealt with my share of obsessive thoughts as well in the past. I hope you overcome them soon.

Thanks a lot! I really hope to be able to too. It seems like you've all got a really nice support system here so I'm really looking forward to chatting with you all and hearing some of the ways you all handle your OCD problems. =D

simpsons2007

Hello Folly and welcome to SPW. I hope that you find this site helps you with your problems? This site is full of really nice people and I hope you find the help you need.

dragonoth

Hey Folly TB, welcome to SPW! I can totally relate to having intrusive thoughts which go on in an endless loop about if the boyfriend would fall in love with someone else or not. I don't have OCD as far as I know, but I can get really obsessive with my thoughts and most of the time they are not pleasant thoughts. I'm sure a lot of people here have things in their minds which they'd rather not have on replay so you're not alone :)

panicsurvivor

Hi welcome to the site! Please feel free to contact me (im or pm) if you ever need to talk. OCD and intrusive thoughts are very familiar to almost all of us on this site. So you are in good company. I don't know you or your problems that well, but my first impulse is to tell you to do what I do. Distraction and immersion, get into something and throw your self into it. Exercise, reading, video games.........whatever. Something fun, or at the very least, something that requires your attention. I hope that helps a little.:D

Folly TB

Thank you all so much! It's really great to finally find a place where I can talk to other people going through the same things I'm going through!

It's really great to meet you all! =D