Hey guys

Hi everyone! I'm a 21 year old girl who's slowly recovering from social phobia but i have to say im still very socially anxious!!! ::(:I used to be bullied a lot in high school and basically avoided people completely for about 3 years but since ive started college i've managed to make a few friends and now im happy to get out of the house!

My favourite hobby is playing Oasis songs on the guitar. If anyone wants to chat feel free to message me :)

panicsurvivor

Hi glad to see things are on the upswing for you. Welcome to the forum. LOL.
Whenever I get drunk enough to do Kareoke I do "don't look back in anger".
SSSOOOOOOOOOOOO SALLY CAN WAIT SHE KNOWS ITS TO LATE AS WERE WALKING ON BYYYYYYY, MY SOOOOOOOOOOUUUULLLLL SLIDES AWAAAAAY, BUT DON'T LOOK BACK IN ANGER I HEARD YOU SAY. ::eek::::eek::::eek::::eek::

Liam17

hi glad to see things are on the upswing for you. Welcome to the forum. Lol.
Whenever i get drunk enough to do kareoke i do "don't look back in anger".
Sssoooooooooooo sally can wait she knows its to late as were walking on byyyyyyy, my soooooooooouuuulllll slides awaaaaay, but don't look back in anger i heard you say. ::eek::::eek::::eek::::eek::

epic song :d

My favourites are Supersonic, Stop Crying, Wonderwall, Don't look back, Roll with it, Hindu Times, Champagne Supernova, Some Might Say, All around the world and Shock of the Lightning....anyone playing these on the guitar?

Felgen

My favourites are Supersonic, Stop Crying, Wonderwall, Don't look back, Roll with it, Hindu Times, Champagne Supernova, Some Might Say, All around the world and Shock of the Lightning....anyone playing these on the guitar?

Have you ever heard their version of "I am the Walrus"? This song really shows how well Noel Gallagher can play the guitar. :)

Liam17

Have you ever heard their version of "I am the Walrus"? This song really shows how well Noel Gallagher can play the guitar. :)

It is a very good cover :) and not really, its really easy to play on guitar :L

Oasis's hardest song to play on guitar is probably
Live forever

and thats still pretty simple.