Hello!

CakiestCake

Hello there, found out about this site today, after having a very bad day.
So ehmm yeah... after having a lonely day today, I kind of started to think about my past and I got frustrated by it, so hopefully I can write that frustration off my chest on this forum.

I am a 20 year old male from the Netherlands, and I have lived with SA, APD, Gender identity disorder for the past 7 years and Selective eating disorder since I was a born. Eventhough I was always shy, I was kind of popular in elementary school and I actually didn't had much problems. This all changed when I became 13 year old and went to secondary school. I was able to wrestle through the first year but the second year it went wrong. Each morning, I felt a massive pressure on my chest whenever I knew that I had to go to school. Eventually I started skipping classes, I rather stayed in bed fantasizing about how I was a female in a fantasy world, and that I didn't have any issues and how I felt free from any chains. At some point the school attendance officer came and I was forced into therapy for my problems, starting from the 3rd school year.

Each week, I was at the hospital, I got therapy and school there and I slept there for Monday till Friday, Weekends I was at home. After about a year, I started to grow impatient, as I noticed that little changed, so I made up an excuse saying that I felt better and that I wanted to return home. After a lot of discussion, I went home and tried again on my own school, for the 4th year. After 2 months of trying, I was back home again, exactly the same as before. Again I was forced into therapy, at the exact same place for a year. But this time, depression came around, way worse than before, and I turned suicidal. After an attempt at taking my own life, I ended up in the same hospital, but at a different division... The doctors in charge of my therapy treatment declared that it was unsafe for me to be in therapy.

I was sent home and ever since then, the past 3 years, I have been at home. I was declared unfit for work and I did got a pension, but after a while, the loneliness started to kick in, eventhough I have an amazing and understanding family and a close friend. (last one left) And since then I haven't been outside the house much other than birthdays, basically playing videogames and watching soccer all day long...

So yeah, turned out to be a bit of a lenghty of introduction, but I guess this sums up my issues: I am a complete mental mess and I have no clue how to get out of it. I am sorry for any spelling mistakes, I am not used at all to talk about myself haha

Thank you for reading my introduction/life story, hopefully I can make some new friends here :)

springk

hii..i too think abt the past and see how messed up i am. you know we all need ppl when we r havin a bad day.
i m sorry ur havin so much problems..i too feel like that ..really sad ....sometimes.
hey feel free to share..welcome to spw.

dragonoth

Hello and welcome to the forum Cake! Sorry that the therapy didn't work out for you. I hope you enjoy your time here. We'll listen to anything you have to say :)
Just remember that the future has lots in store for many years to come.

Ignace

Welcome to the forum. :)
What things do you and your friend have in common ? Maybe you two can go something you both like. Might be playing soccer on a field somewhere. :)

I am stenthpatric I am new member of this great forum. I want to share and getting some best knowledge about good clothes and latest fashion of clothes information. I also want getting some good online stores of shopping.

Remus

Staff member
I am stenthpatric I am new member of this great forum. I want to share and getting some best knowledge about good clothes and latest fashion of clothes information. I also want getting some good online stores of shopping.

sspam.jpg