Heart-breaking lonelyness

Blannabers

lol! I actually have a heating blanket! I started using it like a week ago. It doesn't really help fill any void, but it sure keeps me cozy at night <3

Hastings & Main

I am very sorry to hear of your misfortune. I know you must be feeling some kind of regret. I'm not saying you'll never see her again, but I wonder if you would happen to go back to that store. See if the associate may know if she happens to come around alot or not and see if you can work off that. You may bump into her by accident again, you may not. I wish the best for you. Maybe the forces (or whatever you may believe in, because I'm not really religious), may work in your favor. Also, take into account she may be friends with that band (the one's shirt you were wearing) on Facebook. ;) Just giving you a point to start, if she's really worth the few minutes of digging.

Actually, I never thought of that! Good tips, thanks!

Hastings & Main

purchase a heating blanket at least it's as warm as if someone is cuddling you and maybe a pet.... some people don't find someone right away, it will be okay :)

I recently got hold of an industrial-strength water-bag (about 5X the size of a regular hot-water bottle) that I fill with hot water. Weighs a good 50-60 lbs filled!

Blannabers

Ok, so an update.

Just now... really... about 20 minutes ago, I left someone's house feeling pretty much broken when a friend of mine and her new boy-toy started making out. Now, don't get me wrong. Good for her... But it was funny how the connection between me and him, compared to her and him, was completely different. I know EVERYTHING about him and we wouldn't shut up. 10 minutes later, they are having a makeout session right infront of me. Just the 3 of us there. I bet you can understand what kind of '3rd wheel syndrome' I was feeling at that moment....

I'm not jealous of her, I mean good for him he's that type of man to talk to me then turn around and park it next to his girl. I'm just upset that I can make connections with people so easily, but apparently I have yet to call someone my own.

I swear, I'm not crazy. I know that I MUST be doing something wrong with people to make it a huge turn off!

I can't seem to figure it out. :(

MikeyC

Just now... really... about 20 minutes ago, I left someone's house feeling pretty much broken when a friend of mine and her new boy-toy started making out. Now, don't get me wrong. Good for her... But it was funny how the connection between me and him, compared to her and him, was completely different. I know EVERYTHING about him and we wouldn't shut up. 10 minutes later, they are having a makeout session right infront of me. Just the 3 of us there. I bet you can understand what kind of '3rd wheel syndrome' I was feeling at that moment....
Oh, I hate this! I've had this done to me numerous times. When my friend and his ex were still together, they'd snuggle and kiss and I'd be sitting there awkwardly, trying not to stare at them. It's not a good thing to be the 3rd wheel in these situations.

If he talked to you for all that time, but didn't take anything further...sorry to say, but it does sound like you've been friend-zoned. Do you like him? Maybe you can ask him if you're comfortable.

Regardless of what you do, sorry to hear you had to go through that awkward scenario. ::(:

Blannabers

Well, I don't like him really, it's just the point where I feel like I would have been a better match.

But the OVERRULING point of it all is... DO NOT MAKE OUT INFRONT OF GUESTS!!! ....

.... it's rude...

MikeyC

Well, I don't like him really, it's just the point where I feel like I would have been a better match.

But the OVERRULING point of it all is... DO NOT MAKE OUT INFRONT OF GUESTS!!! ....

.... it's rude...
Haha, yeah, that is the rule, but people can be caught up in it. If I was in your shoes, I probably would've left the room or something. But hey, maybe soon you can find a boy and you could do the same to this guy - make him uncomfortable while the two of you are tongue wrestling. ;)

Blannabers

Haha, yeah, that is the rule, but people can be caught up in it. If I was in your shoes, I probably would've left the room or something. But hey, maybe soon you can find a boy and you could do the same to this guy - make him uncomfortable while the two of you are tongue wrestling. ;)

well i did leave. after hearing 30 solid seconds of lip smacking, i got up and said "I'm leaving. I`ll cya later"...

*shivers*

I can do better than him anyway... plus, he's taken... sorta.

I sound crazy, don't I?...

MikeyC

well i did leave. after hearing 30 solid seconds of lip smacking, i got up and said "I'm leaving. I`ll cya later"...

*shivers*

I can do better than him anyway... plus, he's taken... sorta.

I sound crazy, don't I?...
You don't sound crazy at all! I wouldn't want to sit there listening to saliva smacking and sucking noises and heavy breathing. You did the exact thing most people would've done in that situation.

If you feel you can do better than him, you probably can! Wait for the right guy. :)

Moa

Do you love yourself?

In my loneliest of times, my problem was that I didn't love myself. Not only does that make the loneliness even more unbearable, but you know the saying - you've got to love yourself before someone can love you.

Anyway, I'm sorry you're hurting, and I hope you get to feeling better soon.
I thank you for your words and No. I don't love myself. I can't after the mistakes I feel like I have made. In another recent thread, the one about comparing yourself, I have made the awful mistake of later comparing myself to people. Especially to the ones I care about because I'm trying to size myself up to them. The thought of "Am I worthy for them"? It haunts me to this day to where I am afraid to face a 'friend' because I care for him so deeply and I had extremely bad luck in my life while he's well off and he deserves the very absolute best. I don't know how to get to the point with even being friends with myself and I know this is destroying any chance I have with anyone, but I don't know where to start.

Oh hun, you have to embrace those mistakes you've made! That's how we learn. Without screwing things up, we have no incentive to become better.

All good people deserve the absolute best. I'm guessing you aren't out there murdering or raping or stealing or intentionally hurting others, so you deserve the absolute best too. It can be hard to be patient while waiting for the best moments of our lives to happen, but never think for a minute that you don't deserve it.

.... it's rude...

That is incredibly rude! I would have walked out just like you did. Although it might have been fun to start mocking them. :D