"He scares me!"

Sinar_Matahari

Why would someone think you're scary or dangerous? Are you a big, mean looking guy? My husband gets that a lot. I have guy acquaintances who always come up and say hi when I'm out with my friends, but when they see him they walk right past me like I'm not there. lol

Kiwong

My observation is that sometimes the mirror you hold up to the world gets reflected back on you.

People are afraid of my fear, it's a paradox

da_illest101

yea i get that a lot, one girl in my class ( the girl that i actually like) was talking to my friends but when i arrived she was a bit more quiet and left not too long after. obviously i thought it was because of me as she had no reason whatsoever to leave

yellowjello

she doesnt nessesarily have to be scared of you though. maybe she likes you and felt uncomfortable in the situation. or maybe your just super smart :D that always intimidates me and makes me think that the person will judge everything i say nomatter what.
a guy at my school used to like me and he was really smart. i never knew he liked me and being scared of his intelligence i pretty much ran from him ^^

UnOccupied

It's most likely that it is not true. And, when you tell yourself someone is scared of you, it will only make them more scared. This is just the way it is. If instead you say to yourself, "im sure this person is not really scared of me. If they are, there is probably something wrong with them, because i am certainly a nice person who would never intend to scare or hurt anyone. I know i am not perfect, and i may sometimes be misunderstood, but that is no reason for somebody to be scared of me."

Something along those lines is what i would tell myself. Again, telling yourself, and worrying about being scary will only make more scary. Try to distract yourself from those unhealthy thoughts.