Haircuts

I cut my own hair, mostly because I think it's a waste of money for something I can easilly do myself. And of course, the awkward part seals the deal.

Kiwong

I get a number three razor not bells and whistles.

I sit in the chair and close my eyes, I may sneak a look at mysefl in the mirror once of twice.

A very awkward time for me.

R3K

i just tell them how i want my hair done then close my eyes and act like i'm sleeping/resting deeply :cool:

Luke1993

I had a lot of problems with this. Last Christmas I bought a pair of clippers and now I do it myself! I would like to have long hair but doesn't it take like years? lol

arsenalwa

well, it's always that awkward silence. not the last time though. last time I had to go I got my hair cut by this new guy who just didn't get it. he kept chatting about all sort of things during the whole thing, even though all I said was "yeah" and all I did was nod. or maybe he got it but he was just determined to get me to start chatting back. he didn't succeed of course, though! :D

hippiechild

Gimme head with hairrr
Long beautiful hairrr..

Flow it, show it
Long as God can grow it...

Let it fly in the breeze
And get caught in the trees
Give a home to the fleas in my hairrrrrr

Jake123

Banned
Everyone should get a Jake-ish haircut
2lkwqbt.jpg

coyote

I usually have the same hairdresser come to our house to cut mine and my familys hair and i find it soo difficult to make conversation too. Whats even more embarrassing is that she has huuuuge boobs and when she cuts the front bit of my hair her boobs are right in my face and i dunno where to look LOL!

I fail to see the problem

Predacon

My haircutting experience is usually pretty good, the place I go the barbers don't want to talk anyway. So it usually goes by pretty quick.

I am currently growing my hair long so I can have a break from the hairdresser's nosy questions::p: What grates on my nerves is the fake "enthusiasm/concern" of the hairdresser to your answers!:rolleyes: