Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luna1740

I can't tell anymore the difference between life and death. The logical mind would dictate that I will wake up, but I can't believe it, so incase my body falters, and I finally end, I'd just like to say thank you to all of you, for you have all brightened my life during its darkest points, at least I am not condemned to die without my memories. It isn't as scary as you think though, it's just the nature of things. I promise that a life sentence is much worse than a death sentence. So, I leave you with the idea to live for the beauty, it doesn't matter how you go about it, because there is no right way or wrong way, whether painfully or not, just living is the greatest struggle, one which i can no longer bare, may you have the strength that my body lacks

- with love... just incase, Luna

Awake and Unafraid

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Wait... what?

What does this thread mean? I'm getting worried now. I hope this is not what I think it is.

Ritta

Dear Luna,

Wherever you are, I hope you're ok. Your post has gotten me very worried. I hope you know that you're not alone and that we're here for you. ::(:

Ecclesiastes

Hey Luna,

I hope you're not thinking about anything silly. Please know that there will still be people around for you, don't lose hope! We are here for you..

To everyone else: Is there anyway we can do to contact this person or something? The post worries me :/

Quiet Angel

Hey Luna,

I hope you're not thinking about anything silly. Please know that there will still be people around for you, don't lose hope! We are here for you..

To everyone else: Is there anyway we can do to contact this person or something? The post worries me :/

We're able to private message them on here, but I think
that's about it. Possibly, on their profile page, they may
have an e-mail address.

All we can do is pray.

Last edited:

dean01

i just read this and am very concerened, didnt we all enter postcodes/zip codes when we signed up?
please let us know your ok?

genius

hi luna

i dont think you are tring to kill your self i think you are sick or something

but if you are thinking about killing youself because your life is difficault please wake up look at us here we are all suffer the same thing

SA is notthe worest thing in the world watch the news and see what is happening to others and tell your self i am not better than this people it was very possible that i be in the same sitiuation

you don't own your body you just contol it if you killed your body the creator of this body will be very angry most likely

see how many people talk about heaven and hell, angels and devils

and imagen what will happen to you in this case

there is a world around youthat you cant see right now

i think our eyes was designed in way that cant see or filter alotof things around us

and ourbrain cant process all the electric signals the eye send to the brain

its very possible that youwill end in a mushworest place for ever

if killing my self is a good thing trust me i will be the first one do it

its a crime and i am sure that there is a sound inside you telling youthe same thing

It may sometimes feel that death is the way out of the suffering and problems... or at least I felt that way when I was really overwhelmed with some problems of my own which I could never solve it seems. But it's really not what you want. What we all want is a way to solve our problems so that we can enjoy life and living or at least not feel like life is an endless torment.

We can't do that if we're dead... death is a lot of things to a lot of people.. but one thing is true. It's utterly and irreversibly final. I hope you would talk to us more about your problems or talk to someone you trust so that you can gain some perspective on things... I don't know what to say really except that I hope you'd get back to us as many of us here are no doubt worried.

mrb

luna ......... im getting paranoid about that post , be nice if you got back to let us all know your ok ... mrb

If you're still alive I'll give you my # so we can text message each other about how miserable our lives are and vent about nonsense.

if not then R.I.P

Status
Not open for further replies.