Goals: Easy Like... Saturday morning?

Luna1740

Why don't we ever just give ourselves a break? I mean we are all human and we are all flawed, but I haven't seen anyone just sit back and take in a moment in so long.

Goals for today:
1. Take a breath and try and look at the beauty in something that I would usually just walk past without noticing

2. Have a social interaction no matter how difficult it becomes, I am going to stay sitting at a table with someone even if I get those familiar sensations of panic

3. Actually eat a full meal

4. Smile at at least 3 strangers

5. Tell the people in my life how I really feel about them: No lies, Just love

luna thats fabulous....

I want a full report :rolleyes:

I am going to feel happy and positive all day as well ....I am having a lazy "in" day , but if any strangers pass through my lounge :eek: I will smile and say hello ( then ask what the hell they are doing in my lounge ha)

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
I've already had to shoot a damned possum this morning before my first cup of coffee. If I see any strangers waltzing up I'm not likely to smile at them either. Easy Saturday morning my butt. Grr.

do you really shoot possums

are possums real ?

I am pure fascinated now :eek:

so in oz you get up and shoot things

in brit we get up and have a cuppa and a fag

:D

and

get smiling nath and rep ...if you write in luna's thread you have to smile :D

else we will shoot ya

like a possum

(wtf is a possum ..:D )

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
possum.jpg

^^Not the one I shot. The one from this morning I nailed in the eye with a shotgun, so it looks a bit...different. They look like cat-sized rats, but they're actually marsupials.

Opossum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I went to let the dog and cats out for the day and it was standing right outside the door. It was obviously diseased, and possibly rabid. Had to shoot it, clean up the mess, and get rid of the body. Not a fun way to start the day.

I live on a ranch in the middle of nowhere, btw.

Your post did make me smile. And I've had coffee now so I'm feeling better in general. :D

mummylala

do you really shoot possums

are possums real ?

I am pure fascinated now :eek:

so in oz you get up and shoot things

in brit we get up and have a cuppa and a fag

:D

and

get smiling nath and rep ...if you write in luna's thread you have to smile :D

else we will shoot ya

like a possum

Cheered me right up this did lol

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
That's an Australian possum, isn't it? Cute. I feel sort of obligated to point out that they're only distant cousins to the American (o)possum, which pretty much usually looks like the one I posted.