Glitchy Forum?

Whenever I click a topic from the list of threads on the top of the main page, it takes over an hour for the bold to go away. Also, even if a post is unread, is still shows up as being read if enough time has passed. Anyone else seeing these bugs?

philly2bits

I noticed a couple of these types of glitches happening before. I'm not tech savvy but I don't think they indicate any real problem. They're just annoying.

lunarla

Yeah, definitely! And just the past couple days it's been showing that I haven't read threads on my CP yet even if I have. And even when it says that I was the last one to reply. Kinda weird. I also find that the little chat thingy to the bottom right is also glitchy. Ah well though, it doesn't bother me that much.

philly2bits

I use firefox too.

It might have something to do with cookie settings or whether or not you click on the "keep me signed in" box when you log in here.

lyricalliaisons

I also use firefox, but have no issues with this site. I have however, been having problems with firefox in general. In the past 3-5 days, it's crashed every day, for no apparent reason. I've done virus scans, & my computer is completely clear, so I think that whatever the problem is that's causing firefox to crash for me, is causing the site glitches for others.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
I don't remember if i've had that problem... I think no o_O But lots of times I get an annoying "database error".

philly2bits

I don't remember if i've had that problem... I think no o_O But lots of times I get an annoying "database error".

I'm pretty sure the "database error" has to do with server problems rather then browser issues. Again I'm not really tech savvy so i don't know for sure.