Give a compliment...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pebbles, knows how to cheer somebody up. When I'm over this one of the first things I'm going to do is call you because I'd love to get to know you better and maybe meet up IRL one day too.

Thanks Twig, I can't wait for you to get better, and not only for my selfish reasons ::p:.

And I would love that too :).

(And after saying about what I think your accent's like I'm really curious.)

luckycharms

I'd also like to compliment:

luckycharms - Makes me giggle with her posts about cats drinking Martinis.

Aww, thanks. That made my day. :) And I didn't know you had a blog, I'm gonna have to check it out. Thank you twiggle for your computer help and for making me smile.

Niteowl

There are 1,086 active users, and while I'd like to compliment every single one, I just don't have that much time - there are a few people that stand-out right now as people that I really have to offer a compliment to.

(I'm eternally sorry if I get the he/she thing wrong - these comments are largely interchangeable, too: just because I said one thing for someone else and not for another, it doesn't mean that I don't think it! : ])

IGotSeoul
So friendly and kind - and your posts are always positive, uplifting, inspiring, motivational ... you simply can't have enough of that around here. I have a lot of respect. I can't say how much I appreciated your comments today.

twiggle
You're an absolute pleasure of a person to read from - I know that I have already said this (twice now), but I've always admired and agreed with your way of thinking. You too are very, very kind, and made me feel super today.

Paahi
You post the most incredible pictures from the internet, and while I know that we haven't spoken much, you're one of the few that I have spoken with period. That had more of an impact on my confidence than you could ever know. Life will get better for us all, you'll see!

latte
You're very kind, latte, and there's a positivity about your posts too. You seem like somebody who is great to get along with, and you post lovely pictures from the internet too.

ilovenoodles
I completely admire the way that you utterly oppose negative thinking, and in doing so all of your posts become inspiring - inspiration to keep going, and to keep getting better. What was it you said the other night? ... "Yep, people can always be a side help but the one who has to move on is yourself. Take your own destiny in hands." Superb.

pingu07
I find you to be a positive user around here too, and when you post in a thread it's always something that seems to uplift the mood. That's exactly what this forum needs more of. I loved the comment that you left for me, and I'm thrilled that you say I'm helping you too.

MaliceInWickedland
You haven't had as easy a life as many, Malice, and despite this you're very, very kind and definitely easy to get along with. You have a much wiser view of the world than the many hideously superficial people out there today, and that's definitely something that I have a great deal of admiration for.

Moo
Out of everything I've ever read on these forums, your story had the most profound effect on me. You have had to deal with so much, and yet you didn't come across as resentful of the world - there was a certain strength about your post, and I really, really admired that.

ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE
This one's for the rest of you - you all of your own unique qualities, too, but I haven't had the pleasure of interacting with all of you at length just yet. You're all, every single one of you, very kind and understanding of everybody's problems in life, including mine, and I sincerely hope that one day, social anxiety becomes a thing of the past for you all. It can happen, and I really hope it does.

I'm sorry that I couldn't think of better things to say - it's not that I don't think anything better, it's just that I'm terrible with this sort of thing! : )

Phoenixx

I feel kinda wrong for singling certain people out, because you're all amazing. But here's just a few compliments I'd like to say...

Pebbles: Your vlogs are incredibly genius. Seriously, it takes guts to do that kind of thing. I know I could never do it (at least not any time soon). So thank you for entertaining us! :) Oh, and you have an awesome head of curlies. ::p:

Feathers: I love your posts, especially the ones about nutrition and that sort of thing. You're like a walking encyclopedia. :D You're just so knowledgeable, it's great to have you on the site to help out. (Not saying you're the only one helping, of course!)

Deus Ex Lemur: You never fail to make me laugh or just make me smile with your positive attitude on here. It's great!

Coyote: You're another one to never fail to make me laugh. I don't think anyone could forget your raunchy humor. :D And you always offer wise advice, even as humorous as it may be.

Superfluouslyme
: I love your posts. I feel you add this little burst of randomness to the forum. And who could forget your gif's?

Beatrice
: You remind me of myself a little, even if you are older. I can relate to you quite a bit. You're just an all-around awesome person and fun to talk to.

I'll leave it at that for now. I'm sure I will be back to this thread another time to continue. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.