*Girls* post your pics

Nyxy

So many cute people on this website, after looking at both picture threads! Also, I was really shocked that some of you had social phobia because I honestly would have never guessed just judging from pictures alone. I suppose that goes to show there's many different physical flavors of people when it comes to social phobia.

Here's me, in my first self-made costume. ヾ(^∇^)

phpEf54UiPM2.jpg

Oh, and Jewel, you're absolutely beautiful, coming from one woman to another. :eek:

Last edited:

Pookah

I got ID'ed buying cigarettes today, if only they had of asked me 15 years ago when I first bought them. The legal age is 18....that means they thought I was more than 8 yearsyounger than I am :confused:

Its always nice to get carded. They think yer a kidlet! Don't smoke Jewel!

I can see how they might think you are on the cusp of 18ish. Just covering their own asses y'know, in case. :p

Are you naturally blondeish lady? I thought I saw other color before. Purdeh.

So many cute people on this website, after looking at both picture threads! Also, I was really shocked that some of you had social phobia because I honestly would have never guessed just judging from pictures alone. I suppose that goes to show there's many different physical flavors of people when it comes to social phobia.

phpEf54UiPM2.jpg

Silent Hill nurse? Awesome!!!

Nyxy

ohh~ can you do the creepy nurse walk?!
Very cool!

Totally can! I did that while commuting on the bus during Halloween. :D I am having issues using fake blood on the skin though since I've noticed most tend to rub off on other things, even when dried.

Last edited:
I don't want anybody to feel bad or anything. I know the comments were unintentional. I don't hold a grudge and I hope I haven't made anyone feel bad. It was just one of those things.

Nyxy said:

Oh, and Jewel, you're absolutely beautiful, coming from one woman to another. :eek:

Ha ha I love the costume! Brilliant :) You have a great figure!!!

pookah said:
Its always nice to get carded. They think yer a kidlet! Don't smoke Jewel!

I can see how they might think you are on the cusp of 18ish. Just covering their own asses y'know, in case. :p

Are you naturally blondeish lady? I thought I saw other color before. Purdeh.

Yea I know I should quit, it's on my list. Yup natural blonde. I dyed it black for years but I lost a lot of it when I got sick so it just seemed like a good opportunity to let it grow out...I wasn't actually sure what colour it would be, I started dying it a variety of colours when I was 13. :eek: I'm now apparently allergic to dye haha so I have no choice but to accept it.

Thank you Weirdy for your kind words. You are very sweet.

coyote

the fact that so many people are astonished by the beauty of the people who post their photos can be taken as encouragement by the people who have low opinions of their own appearance

the point is, the people who posted their photos feel the same way about themselves as you do - so maybe you don't really look as bad as you think you do

i don't think anyone has every said that people shouldn't post their photos

but rather, they're saying that more people should

Last edited:

Vampayah88

phpEf54UiPM2.jpg

I WANT that costume! so scary and sexy:D love it.