Gender Change?

Would you like to change into the opposite sex for *insert time here*?

• Yes, definitley!

Votes: 42 25.9%
  • Yeah, I guess that would be interesting.

Votes: 45 27.8%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Nah, I think I'll pass.

Votes: 26 16.0%
  • No, not at all.

Votes: 35 21.6%
  • [Other] Yes/No/Maybe, because:

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters

panicsurvivor

Absolutely. I would be a hot girl. LOL. I think this would be incredibly interesting and educational. I don't know if I could get out of the house though, I might just stay at home playing with my breasts all day.:D

Freeflex

Mhm. I'm a completely straight female, but I've often wanted to be a male ever since I was a little kid. I was a tomboy as a child and I feel that men are MUCH better off than women in this world, whether they acknowledge that or not. They are the physically stronger and less emotional sex. I find "guys" things more interesting than "girls" things.

Hopefully if there's somehow reincarnation and I'm getting reincarnated as a human, that I'm reborn as a male, even though I'll have no idea I was a female in the 'past life'. I'd never get a sex change, though. A bit of plastic surgery would never make me a real guy, and besides, there's so much stigma with transexuals, that it's not that desireble either.

Lea

Banned
Well I would do it just for some short time, but I would be afraid what if I´m not able to switch back into a woman. It would be a nightmare :eek:.

Outer_Senshi

I guess I woudn't be very happy with the experience. I would became bored being a boy, girls are much more interesting and pretty :p

Scira

Totally would turn female if it was very temporary. I would even want to have sex with other guys to know what it was like. Of course I wouldn't like this forever or even for a long time.

Sinar_Matahari

I enjoy being a woman. Women are among the most beautiful creatures on this earth, we get to wear high heels, have a broad choice of fashion, have makeup, and recieve free drink offers at the bar. Also, we have boobs! Beat that, fellas! I wouldn't mind being a guy, but I'd much rather be female.

Sinar_Matahari

BTW, I read somewhere that the female orgasm is so pleasurable, it would kill a man because his brain just can't handle all the electrical signals caused by the euphoria.

I think the female orgasm lasts longer than the male orgasm and I've read that they are ten times stronger as well. The g-spot orgasm is very powerful, but I'm pretty sure that men can achieve mind-blowing orgasms if their prostate is stimulated the right way.

coyote

I think the female orgasm lasts longer than the male orgasm and I've read that they are ten times stronger as well. The g-spot orgasm is very powerful, but I'm pretty sure that men can achieve mind-blowing orgasms if their prostate is stimulated the right way.

I would be willing to participate in the research

Solitudes_Grace

I would definitely want to switch genders for a while. I think most gender differences are social and not biological, so I would want to test that theory. I am curious to know if I would feel any different or if my personality would change at all if I had a female body but maintained my current mind. I would have a different brain of course, but my memories, experiences, and socialization should be the same as they are now. It would be interesting.

Honda

I dont mind switching bodies for a while... See how it feels & probably try things on the way :p..

I think it would be interesting to be a guy for a week,
but I guess i'm too sensetive to be a guy :p
I think people would call me gay:p
But I would like to experience to be a guy, i think its interesting