Gender Change?

Would you like to change into the opposite sex for *insert time here*?

• Yes, definitley!

Votes: 42 25.9%
  • Yeah, I guess that would be interesting.

Votes: 45 27.8%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Nah, I think I'll pass.

Votes: 26 16.0%
  • No, not at all.

Votes: 35 21.6%
  • [Other] Yes/No/Maybe, because:

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters

fife_girl

No I don't think I'd enjoy it. Physically, I enjoy having a female form, balls and such would feel so...weird. I don't know how you guys can have your bits dangling and swinging around down there without getting annoyed, but I suppose you're all used to it by now.

eewww i never thought of that, i think il change my answer hahaha

Jake123

Banned
I wouldn't want to be a girl, but I'd take the opportunity to sleep with all the straight guys I couldn't seduce as a guy.

coyote

No I don't think I'd enjoy it. Physically, I enjoy having a female form, balls and such would feel so...weird. I don't know how you guys can have your bits dangling and swinging around down there without getting annoyed, but I suppose you're all used to it by now.

we wear underwear

I don't wear the type of underwear that keep it tucked... it hurts! Hmm, I guess you get used to it. You just don't think about it. But now that you made me think about it, it does feel tight/hot and pressured in my groin - quite uncomfortable :/ Plus it hurts like hell when you get hit there (either part) xD

Lost Girl

I don't wear the type of underwear that keep it tucked... it hurts! Hmm, I guess you get used to it. You just don't think about it. But now that you made me think about it, it does feel tight/hot and pressured in my groin - quite uncomfortable :/ Plus it hurts like hell when you get hit there (either part) xD

I got hit in the vjj once and even that hurt like hell.

at all times? I think not. Underwear would just keep it all packed in a little more neatly. There is still a bulge or two or three there which I think would feel completely bizarre and awkward.

You'd get used to it after a day or two I reckon. Other then for hygienic reasons, you only actually notice them when someone, well, kicks you in the nadds.. then you'll notice them like you've never noticed anything before.

In overall they're not anymore noticeable then long hair is at first, you know at first it's really awkward and annoying, but then you get used to it and in the don't even notice it anymore. ^W^;

Lost Girl

In?

What did you get hit by? xD. You mean even getting hit on the surface/vulva hurts?

haha, I guess - on?

My dad is a violent mofo and kicked a steel bucket at me hard and the edging of it got me there bad. It hurt like effing hell. Made me keel over! Made me cry!

agoraphobickatie

i said 'yes, definitely!' ..i'd for sure be a guy.. at least for a short while just to 'see what it feels like' ;) i guess i'm just curious, and it would even greater enhance my eh.. abilities?

i'm sorry, i'm just being honest, lol..

Ignace

You don't notice your stuff flying all over the place. It's just a part of being a guy and I don't think any guy on earth has troubles with it.:D Getting kicked in the 'sack' is like hell. It doesn't only hurt down there, but your whole body is crying out loud like "WHY THE F*CK DID U DO THAT U SON OF A ...... ""@@"#é@@@é33@@@é@@.."

talisman

Yes definitely. I'd love to have all the female bits n' pieces...they look far more fun than the male ones. I'd laos be interested to see how much attention I would get on dating sites, cam site, chatrooms etc if I was female. Sadly in day-to-date life I don't think much would change, so maybe I'll delay that gender swap until I get out more. :p

gsmax5

Earlier this week I was thinking about how much I'd like to do this--and now I just saw this poll. Cool.

gsmax5

I voted Yes, definitely. This has always been a fantasy of mine. I'm not a tranny, but I've always had sort of a fantasy of being a young, cute girl. And not solely because I want to have boobs--LOL--I also want to be in the sort of social relationships young, cute girls are in, and I want to be able to look nice. I also would like to flirt with guys and seduce them.

I've sometimes feel like I have the personality of a girl, and to act like one seems natural to me.

BTW, I read somewhere that the female orgasm is so pleasurable, it would kill a man because his brain just can't handle all the electrical signals caused by the euphoria.

coyote

...BTW, I read somewhere that the female orgasm is so pleasurable, it would kill a man because his brain just can't handle all the electrical signals caused by the euphoria....

there have been a few times when I was nearly killed by a female orgasm

or at least deafened