Gathering in Sydney

Off The Wall

So has a meet up been organised? I'm totally over it and wanna meet someone who knows how i feel. Not that i'd probably be able to get to the city i'm hopeless with public transport mostly cause i avoid it at all costs.

So if anyone lives out west, south-west and is going to a meet up i'm totally going with you lol.

ForthDimension

ahh right... yeah didnt think you would want those therapists around lol. I wouldnt mind meeting up one day, once ive gotten to know some of you. :)

Off The Wall

hehe, awesome. I think we have organised meet ups like so many times this year but it's never gone ahead. Hopefully the next one will... be good to actually meet people on here.

iamthenra

an ent moot?

MERRY: What’s that?

TREEBEARD: 't is a gathering.

MERRY: A gathering of what?

TREEBEARD: Beech, Oak, Chestnut, Ash. Good, good, good. Many have come.
3760729636_aef410dbf9_o.gif

limetree

an ent moot?

MERRY: What’s that?

TREEBEARD: 't is a gathering.

MERRY: A gathering of what?

TREEBEARD: Beech, Oak, Chestnut, Ash. Good, good, good. Many have come.
3760729636_aef410dbf9_o.gif

WIN! If you guys decide to go through with any meetups, please recount what happened *in detail* please? :D

ForthDimension

So perhaps it would be a good idea if we got to know each other online first. I really want to sort this anxiety out. Ive had enough!!! I really want 2010 to be a great year so its time to start laying down the frame work.

Im Male, 29 and in Sydneys South-West.... i dont care who you are, or where your from, message me and lets chat and message others too, and lets get some friendships and a support group going.

ys6

Hello Sydney siders... has there been any past meet-ups before? Well, I reckon it'll be an awesome way to challenge our SA so I'm up for it :)

duma

So perhaps it would be a good idea if we got to know each other online first. I really want to sort this anxiety out. Ive had enough!!! I really want 2010 to be a great year so its time to start laying down the frame work.

Im Male, 29 and in Sydneys South-West.... i dont care who you are, or where your from, message me and lets chat and message others too, and lets get some friendships and a support group going.

I'd be really interested in getting to know each other on Msn or somthing :)
Maybe we could all have a set time to log on & talk. & maybe decide before hand what to talk about or some topics, but thats just me I think, I am a big planner :p, just to avoid logging & saying "hi "then being like "sooo....." & not knowing what to talk about. If theres like a starting topic it may help to begin conversation & then lead to other things to talk about & so on.

ForthDimension

Hello Sydney siders... has there been any past meet-ups before? Well, I reckon it'll be an awesome way to challenge our SA so I'm up for it :)

Hi Ys6

Im only new here, but i dont think they been any meet ups, (maybe a couple of attempts)..... but i would be up for it.

JazzyB

9pm is ok. I'm more interested in a real life meetup, though. Are people free during the week? How far are y'all from the city? PM me if you want.

manda panda

Hey guys I'm quite interested in meeting up one day too. I'm from the western suburbs but can easily travel into the city.

ForthDimension

i missed that 9pm time slot lol

We could arrange a meet up for some time in the New Year

Eg: Friday 8th Jan 7pm some where in the city. And in the mean time we could try and get to know each other.

I mean we could make it sooner but i doubt people will attend.

ys6

I just missed you Jazzy... sorry about that. Try again on Sunday? or anyone else like to set a night/time?