Gamers thread

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
I upgraded to the PS4 Pro. It'll still be a while before the PS5 comes out and the Pro will have much more grunt to handle heavy graphics load games such as The Last of Us and Cyberpunk when they come out. And, with the trade in of my old system, it only cost $150.

It sorta feels good having a new PS4, all clean :LOL:

Phoenixx

I am so freaking excited for this game. I'm thinking it's going to be MUCH better than S/M (Never even bothered playing US/UM)!
Only 2 more weeks to go for SW/SH! I've decided that I'm not going to spoil myself any more than I have. (And it really hasn't been that much tbh) I'm excited for this and I want all the surprises when I play it. :D

PugofCrydee

I can't believe Blizzard have taken the best story from Wow and treated it's memory like this.. it had so much more potential.
Still, Lady Sylvanas is the most bad-ass female villain EVER. Could totally relate when she says 'This world is a prison!".
Great cinematic's again.

LoyalXenite

74677087_813840089035535_5130727215511633920_n.jpg

Phoenixx

I finally got my hands on Pokemon Shield and have been playing it half the day. I'm really enjoying it and it's much better than the last generation by a long shot. I actually have been finding myself struggling keeping up with leveling my team. I honestly may have to spend some time grinding just to move forward. :eek: I haven't felt challenged with a Pokemon game in years, so this has caught me off guard and is leaving me a little frustrated. It's a good frustration though - does that make sense? :LOL:

PugofCrydee

I finally got my hands on Pokemon Shield and have been playing it half the day. I'm really enjoying it and it's much better than the last generation by a long shot. I actually have been finding myself struggling keeping up with leveling my team. I honestly may have to spend some time grinding just to move forward. :eek: I haven't felt challenged with a Pokemon game in years, so this has caught me off guard and is leaving me a little frustrated. It's a good frustration though - does that make sense? :LOL:
Of course it makes sense! :D
After frustration, comes conquest, then satisfaction :cool:

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I splurged and picked up a few games on Black Friday/Cyber Monday, along with a wired controller so multiplayer is a little more fun. Fire Emblem: Three Houses, Legend of Zelda: Links Awakening, and Super Mario Party. I was excited until I tried to play Fire Emblem and kept getting an error at the same point. I eventually had to reach out to Nintendo (which means the answer was not online anywhere) and turns out the issue is with the system and I have to send it in, leaving me with new games I can't play for 2-3 weeks :rolleyes:

I assume this is karma evening things out, because earlier that day I received an unexpected check from an old job. The day couldn't be all good :LOL:

F0AM

Hahaha so true, i was playing paladins with both controller and mouse/keyboard and oh my god the difference, i still suck with both tho xD

It depends also on the genre, hack n slash or platformer games are a pain with key/mouse wheras they excell at shooters.

Captura.PNG

Hahahahaha