Gamers thread

fitftw

I wish L4D was on PS3...we have Dead Rising 2 though which is kinda cool, I want it when it's cheaper...

I am hopelessly addicted to GT5. I'm 90% done with the game, but there are so many cars to mess around with and pictures to take afterwards
kyotoshorenin1.jpg

trialmountaincircuity.jpg

yummmm. Back to the game lol ;D

Xylia

I wish L4D was on PS3...we have Dead Rising 2 though which is kinda cool, I want it when it's cheaper...

I am hopelessly addicted to GT5. I'm 90% done with the game, but there are so many cars to mess around with and pictures to take afterwards
kyotoshorenin1.jpg

trialmountaincircuity.jpg

yummmm. Back to the game lol ;D

GT is always fun, but racing games tend to grow old for me very fast. Also, I've heard a lot about Dead Rising and Hard Rain... I might consider dusting off the PS3 to try them out.

Last edited:

Xylia

Ouch... Kung Lao's fatality =.=

I can't wait to play it! I was wondering when it would come out. I'm more of a MK fan myself, but I would love to the see the two combined. They combined MK & DC at one point, why not :D

fitftw

Yeah that looked excruciating...you don't even see sick **** like that in movies...

Cyrax and Kabal were my main dudes back in the arcades when I spent all my dad's quarters on MK3 lol

I also prefer MK over SF. I have SSF4 and I only played it once. I never was a big fan of it for some reason. MK was more my flavor.

Last edited:

Xylia

MK Trilogy was the sheeit... I loved all the characters and their different personalities. Jade, Baraka, Sindel, and Noob Saibot were my usual picks ::p:

Last edited:

fitftw

Sheeva was the cheapest character. All you had to do was spam the down,up move where she falls down on you from the sky. Cheap like Eddy Gordo from Tekken but I love capoeira.

Jade was hot. I kinda had a crush on her actually Lol. She reminded me of Orchid from Killer Instinct, which was also a fantastic fighting game (c-c-c-COMBO BREAKER)
bio.gif

black and neon green are my fave colors :)

Sindel's scream fatality was funny. Also her other one where she wraps your body in her hair and spins you around and bones and stuff go flying everywhere.

God I loved Mortal Kombat so much. Until MK4. Then I stopped giving a damn. Until now.

Last edited:

Xylia

Sheeva was the cheapest character. All you had to do was spam the down,up move where she falls down on you from the sky. Cheap like Eddy Gordo from Tekken but I love capoeira.

Jade was hot. I kinda had a crush on her actually Lol.

rofl... Some people have said the same about Noob Saibot with his teleport throws, kicks, etc. I remember beating a guy with Noob one time, he threw his controller down and called me a cheap player. Jade's definitely a hottie, though... and you can't call her cheap with her long ass combos. She's harder to play D:

fitftw

I got the most satisfaction from Cyrax's net leading into one of two combos I used to memorize, and Kabal's run across the screen that spins you allowing me to do a combo. Any move basically that paralyzes the opponent is my favorite lol. Now I really want to play oldschool MKT. They need to put that on the PSN, with online capability.

And Noob was a cheapass lol. Of all the masked ninjas, I think Sub-Zero was my favorite.

mmmm...
nrburgringnordschleifei.jpg

heh, I promise to take pics of other games...someday...

Last edited:

fitftw

I got F.E.A.R. 2 and The Saboteur for $28 shipped on Amazon. I can't wait. I LOVED F.E.A.R 1 on PC like 5 years ago. Such an eerie FPS with good fun gameplay. And no multiplayer BS. Sorry, I absolutely abhor Call of Duty with a passion.

Fuzzles

I quit WoW about a month or 2 ago. Then went on to play Maplestory, which I just recently quit. I play Combat Arms off and on just to kill people for fun. Now I am on my DS playing Pokemon of all things. :rolleyes: If I am not playing games then I'm watching anime; current one being One Piece. ::p:

Mokkat

I quit WoW about a month or 2 ago. Then went on to play Maplestory, which I just recently quit. I play Combat Arms off and on just to kill people for fun. Now I am on my DS playing Pokemon of all things. :rolleyes: If I am not playing games then I'm watching anime; current one being One Piece. ::p:

What is it with SAers fondness of games and anime? :D
Currently playing a ton of indie games I got cheap from the Steam sale. I also got the Cowboy Bebop boxset for xmas, great anime

fitftw

I loved the Cowboy Bebop movie, and I watched the ep's when they were shown on Cartoon Network back in the day.