Gamers thread

Ignace

^ 2 fantastic games

I only tried JC2, cause I can't download Mafia 2 at the moment. We have internet limits here. I can only use 50 GB a month and I'm over it already now, so it's slow as hell. So I gotta wait till 9 January before I can download it, and guess what, the next day school starts.. >.> JC2 Is a great game yes, but I have some graphic's trouble with it. I gotta open it in a window first before maximizing it ...

Xylia

An old Age of Conan pvp video that I recorded. Mind you, I was using a track ball at the time lol I don't think the 2nd duel was meant for me, but he shot one of my guildees and my instinct to protect him kicked in >.> I miss the pvp in this game. It was much more flexible and fun compared to WoW.

YouTube - Age of Conan - Polearm Guardian Queen

Last edited:

RolloTomasi

I'm attempting to clear out a little of my gaming backlog. So I started up Final Fantasy XII last night. I tried playing the game when it first came out, but stopped for one reason or another. Started a new game and enjoying myself. Hopefully nothing really amazing comes out for PS3 or 360 to distract me this time...

DafT

Gonna jam Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion this weekend to prepare for Skyrim. *giggles in anticipation*

fitftw

been playing through God of War again, the original, this time on PS3 with trophies. I don't know about anyone else but even on Normal this is one of the hardest games I've ever played through.

ripewithdecay

been playing through God of War again, the original, this time on PS3 with trophies. I don't know about anyone else but even on Normal this is one of the hardest games I've ever played through.
I remember in the second one the medusas get real cheap with their stone rays :(

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 5, despite having already beaten it once before, as well as Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. I mainly bought RE5 again just so I could play the RE5:Gold add-on.

fitftw

that's why I heart my PS3 <3

just beat god of war. Might have my roommate order/pickup chinese food and then start on the sequel.

Xylia

Have you played God of War 3? I think that one was the best of the series.

fitftw

never played 3, but as soon as I beat 2, I'll buy 3 lol that way the first two are fresh in my mind and I'll get the full story without asking "huh wha?" a million times.

da_illest101

I strongly disagree , I find it was too inconsistent, the game would be very good at times and insanely boring at other times. But in general I was highly disappointed since I thought that gow2 was one of the best game I ever played and that gow3 couldn't match up to it. I even had more fun playing ghost of sparta or chain of olympus on the psp then gow3. But hey that just my opinion.

Xylia

I strongly disagree , I find it was too inconsistent, the game would be very good at times and insanely boring at other times. But in general I was highly disappointed since I thought that gow2 was one of the best game I ever played and that gow3 couldn't match up to it. I even had more fun playing ghost of sparta or chain of olympus on the psp then gow3. But hey that just my opinion.

eh... I thought the puzzles were more interesting in the 3rd one. Plus, there's more to do on boss fights other than just button mashing.

U

userremoved

I felt it was the best one too. That was one of those games I was sad was over like Arkham Asylum. I hate puzzles to be honest, I just wanna beat the hell out of things and I felt this one spent less time with Kratos pushing big cubes onto pressure switches.