Gamers thread

Danfalc

Banned
*spoiler*

I was a female warrior so I was supposed to go off honeymooning with Alistair lol but I didn't 'harden' him enough to become King so he dumped me then he got killed instead of me because I chose the wrong dialogue. haha
Lol I wasn't going to let that witch get her mitts on him...She's probably up to something nasty in the sequel.

Yeah it get's complicated!I didn't have the heart to harden any of the companions but I think he became king anyway In my game.Alistair can end up with some really bad ending's if your not careful lol.

And they have released a dlc called witch hunt,which i presume ties up any loose endings so I don't think you have to wait till the sequel.I think it's her Mum Flemeth who seems to be up to no good in the sequel.

Did you ever play Baldurs Gate 2 btw?

U

userremoved

*spoilers*

Aw why did your ending suck?I dated Liliana,and sacrificed myself at the end.I was tempted to let Morrigan have her way with Alistair (it's so cute he's a virgin haha) but I didnt trust that sneaky witch thief :)

I'm still mad those two women stuck me in the "friend zone"! I hate video games! :mad:

huzzah

I don't care what anyone says, Paper Mario will always be the best video game in the world.

Also, the other day, I had dinner at the elite programmer of fallout's house. It made me realize that video games are confusing.

Snowdrop

Yeah it get's complicated!I didn't have the heart to harden any of the companions but I think he became king anyway In my game.Alistair can end up with some really bad ending's if your not careful lol.

And they have released a dlc called witch hunt,which i presume ties up any loose endings so I don't think you have to wait till the sequel.I think it's her Mum Flemeth who seems to be up to no good in the sequel.

Did you ever play Baldurs Gate 2 btw?

I know, he actually left my game at one point. Thank god for quicksaves lol.

I heard about Witch Hunt, haven't had the chance to play the DLCs yet though. Flemeth? I thought she died xD

and nah I haven't, I'm kinda picky when it comes to games. I hear it's pretty good though.

Lonelykitsune

I just played the nazi zombies game,a lot of fun especially online but im not keen on FPS in general.Also finished Kyle Hyde the last window which was brilliant but i prefer hotel dusk

mismeek

OMG a gamers thread!! I cried a lil bit when I saw this!!

Is anyone waiting with bated breath for the Last guardian? I LOVE fumito Ueda!!!

BlackOps is rocking my socks right now... does anyone else have it?

Last edited:

Is anyone waiting with bated breath for the Last guardian? I LOVE fumito Ueda!!!
I'm patiently waiting for this also, I just discovered "Shadow Of colossus" about a year ago, (late I know) and I have yet to play Ico

Ignace

On the 360,though I might switch to the pc,just so I don't have to be charged for xbox live by Micro$oft.

Would be great, I'm a PC player myself. :) And I'm in a serious need of zombie killers. :D (you love those, right ? :))

Ignace

BlackOps is rocking my socks right now... does anyone else have it?

Just read this. You got it on PC ?