Gamers: Post your screenshots!

Megaten

^Holy crap dude, I thought those were real photos at first o_O

Bloodbornetrade_20160214230812_zpsalnwuibm.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Yes it is. I also just finished playing ES V Oblivian for the first time. That was such a different game mechanically. Much more challenging and like they say the quests are waay better. Have you played it or Morrowind before?
OMG Molly, Oblivion is an absolute classic! Morrowind was the first game of the Elder Scrolls series I played (on the original Xbox).. I remember sitting down to play it for a couple of hours after work, the next thing I knew it was dawn! .. Oblivion took a really big step up, fantastic questing, so much to explore, a legendary soundtrack, the land is gorgeous and the NPC's were really the first time they had there own personalities in the gaming world.. Skyrim took another step up.. I got lost in those worlds so many times..

Last edited:

MollyBeGood

Sorry I forgot to say that my character build right now is still in it’s early stages Level 7 and I haven’t joined a faction yet or triggered the main quest even. My sneak is the highest of any of my skills currently which doesn’t make sense necessary for a Nord but I am an anomaly 🤣

MollyBeGood

OMG Molly, Oblivion is an absolute classic! morrowing was the first game of the Elder Scrolls series I played (on the original Xbox).. I remember sitting down to play it for a couple of hours after work, the next thing I knew it was dawn! .. Oblivion took a really big step up, fantastic questing, so much to explore, a legendary soundtrack, the land is gorgeous and the NPC's were really the first time they had there own personalities in the gaming world.. Skyrim took another step up.. I got lost in those worlds so many times..

That’s so cool. I’d like to play Morrowind I actually have it downloaded for free I got it through Bethesda when they had a great promotion a few yes ago but my laptop is crap and I can’t use it anymore. I just have a 360 (don’t lol) that I am using now. I can’t wait to have a decent PC to play some of the amazing modded versions that are out there. I could live there forever too it’s so amazing a world and so much better than reality most days! Plus, the musical scores are so good. It’s all there.

PugofCrydee

Yea I know what you mean, I always set out to be something different, but usually end up being a Reguard in Heavy armor, sword and shield using magic.. I love hunting with the bow too. Those sneak head shots! :LOL:

MollyBeGood

Yea I know what you mean, I always set out to be something different, but usually end up being a Reguard in Heavy armor, sword and shield using magic.. I love hunting with the bow too. Those sneak head shots! :LOL:
That’s awesome! Love to get a good head shot in from a distance soo satisfying! We are equally confusing characters 😛 Post some screen shots of your games I’d love to see them! I will work on more cinematic pics for this thread now LOL

PugofCrydee

That’s awesome! Love to get a good head shot in from a distance soo satisfying! We are equally confusing characters 😛 Post some screen shots of your games I’d love to see them! I will work on more cinematic pics for this thread now LOL
Well I've downloaded Skyrim, no prizes for guessing what race I chose :LOL: . But I'm not posting pics of my toon until I get better looking gear LOL