Gamers: Post your screenshots!

LoyalXenite

You guys are making me wanna replay skyrim ๐Ÿ˜‚ I've been replaying the old Super Mario 64 game (except the switch version) and have 3 more stars to get before its completed, maybe I'll have to pull out the old 360 and play some skyrim

MollyBeGood

Looking good! You got that awesome mask of Clovis lol (sp?) I dint understand why that makes speech craft better -seems a mask like that wouldnโ€™t help people talk to you more?
Where are you here?
Do I see an amulet of Mara? โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜
Edit: I see itโ€™s fortify Personality +20pts thatโ€™s not speechcraft like I thought..,
Why personality though? Still weird!! Lol

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Looking good! You got that awesome mask of Clovis lol (sp?) I dint understand why that makes speech craft better -seems a mask like that wouldnโ€™t help people talk to you more?
Where are you here?
Do I see an amulet of Mara? โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜
Edit: I see itโ€™s fortify Personality +20pts thatโ€™s not speechcraft like I thought..,
Why personality though? Still weird!! Lol
Well I have no personality, so +20 personality is better than none :LOL:
I'm in Markarth.. I had a drinking competition with some guy at an inn and woke up in a temple.. apparently I was 'fondling' one of the local deity's statues in the town square, although I have no recollection of it.. so I have to clean up the temple as penance for my behavior lol.

Oh, and now I have to find some guys goat as I ran off with it that night.. ๐Ÿค”

Last edited:

MollyBeGood

Well I have no personality, so +20 personality is better than none :LOL:
I'm in Markarth.. I had a drinking competition with some guy at an inn and woke up in a temple.. apparently I was 'fondling' one of the local deity's statues in the town square, although I have no recollection of it.. so I have to clean up the temple as penance for my behavior lol.

Oh, and now I have to find some guys goat as I ran off with it that night.. ๐Ÿค”
Haha yeah you prob should avoid drinking competitions! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜
Do you mean Gleda the goat? I have always wanted to make her a follower bc sheโ€™s so cute!