Gamers: Post your screenshots!

Deus_Ex_Lemur

So I was playing Minecraft today with Misa's HD texture pack installed, and I hear a zombie outside. I decided to go and kick its ***.

One of Misa's texure pack's features is that all mobs have various of different skins. They all fit very well into Minecraft, so I wasn't expecting this guy to show up;

209qaus.jpg

Needless to say, I nearly peed myself laughing.

'cause this is THRILLER! Thriller... did he start to dance?

Necrucifer

Good ol Mudding (text based rpg's) Used to play these for hours not this one in particular since I do not have a computer no more so this one was from the web.

zmud.png

Shining Force 2 :)

ShiningForce2-02.jpg

Lastly Shadowrun for the Genesis...Did not care much for the super nintendo version but played it...the 360 version dissapointed me :( They should have added this version to the last Ultimate Genesis Collection for ps3 (dk if 360 got ugc also) that came out and took out one of the other ones...

Shadowrun-Gameplay.png

Last edited:

Necrucifer

Genesis was awesome. Someday I've to try this game, although I don't like very much RPGs in general.

It's a one of a kind I think is why I like it so much...I am picky about RPG's I love them but they just have to be really great for me to get into them...I mainly play FPS's or Strategy games along with platformers...I remember when we had Sega Channel...to bad it didnt succeed it was awesome lol.

Panther_Mansion.png

I play Minecraft too much. :B

There's even a theater and library in there. It just kinda happened. Lmfao.
I gotta make a video of this sometime.

Blabla..

did you finish it pips ? I got to the abandoned train station thing , you know the part in the mine carts , this game is indeed awesome , i'm waiting for a better GPU to play it maxed out .

Pookah

heh nope. I'm bad about finishing things >.< I've got like 15 games and six books I still need to get through, but I get like half way and Im like "Oooh whats that over there?!" and starts something new...

Haha "OO SPARKLY!!"

I'll have to look at it teh game. Metro 2033?

WeirdyMcGee

^ BWAHAHAHAAA!!
Prepare yourself, Pips! XD

Also-- I thoroughly enjoyed pretty much every aspect about Metro. Awesome game!

Necrucifer

Been playing DCUO since it went f2p started as a premium member though but think its because I got the game when it first came out and played for a few monthes...that was my batman character haha...big batman nerd :)

It's been having alot of problems since it when f2p though but I think it was due to the merges to mega servers and all the heavy flow of people...apparently increased 1000% I like the pvp though, usually play as a mental dps (DoT) or a nature dps due to the stack effects of DoT.

As for BF 3 I was going to get that but when I heard they couldnt put as much on ps3 and had to take a couple things out and less people I was a bit upset....I like playing it better on pc and wish I had my computer still but its fried so now big maps with 64+ people haha...sadface.

Attachments

• DC Universe Online_1.jpg
    DC Universe Online_1.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 0

Blabla..

just a couple of screenshots , i didn't even explore yet

skyrim2.jpg

skyrim3.jpg

skyrim1.jpg

don't worry ill soon flood this thread with a bunch of cool screenshots :D