Gamers: Post your screenshots!

U

userremoved

You saved him? That dude got my sword firmly planted in his chest. If he thought I was going to be all diplomatic after I climbed my frigging way up a tower he was severely mistaken.

I didn't realize I had a choice...I've killed fools for spare change, if I would've known I wouldn't have let him get off scot free

Considering I couldn't finish the game untill they released a patch 2 weeks later thanks to a bug stopping you from upgrading your suit and the flickering issue that was insane, almost sent me into an epileptic fit (it's resolved now at least). The game doesn't let you tinker with individual graphics options all it has is 3 options for you to choose from which are gamer, enthusiast and extreme. I had to download a program that would let me tinker with the options that the community made.

Bad console port is bad.

*Edit* Also it's being stuck with DX9 for months now. Not even DX10 upon release.

Crytek is fail.

Last edited:

Ignace

I agree with Anti_Matter. It's a good game imo, but DX9 is a bit ridiculous for a game like this. I was a bit shocked when I noticed you can't change visual settings at all, except the general modes. And I'm not getting a program to be able to adjust the settings, it's Crytek's job to make it possible for us to adjust it. But still .. good game. :D

Agree 100%, consoles have been the worst thing to happen to pc gaming, developers dumbing the games down to cash In on consoles.

Just look at Dragon Age 2 >.<

Also note how bad BFBC2 is. The anti aliasing is bad even with 8x with 24x edge detect. Seems like it has 4x no matter what kind of anti aliasing I use (SSAA, MSAA).

Another fail console port, I still get black lines flashing when using crossfire in that game.

Pookah

Making my character look like me, I'm creepy.

dwarfpooka.jpg

Rot

^Me too! Yeah, the "shop", I'm just going too :D. It looks really great!

Anti Matter, have you played the first Crysis, don't you? Is the second part as good as the first one? I really liked the first Crysis. It's one of the few singleplayer I finished :)

Yes... I'm going to the shop. Right now. It's true. errr...
*hides from mods*

:D

^Me too! Yeah, the "shop", I'm just going too :D. It looks really great!

Anti Matter, have you played the first Crysis, don't you? Is the second part as good as the first one? I really liked the first Crysis. It's one of the few singleplayer I finished :)

I played the first one it was just horribly optimized so it didn't run well on my old rig. I find the second one to be cool but the linear gameplay does annoy me sometimes.

fitftw

Crysis 2 was absolutely awesome, the best FPS I've played since the original Red Faction.

I'll take some screens of Fallout New Vegas later, but it's on PS3 so it'll have to be from a cell phone -_-