Game Of Thrones Thread **SPOILERS AHEAD**

LoyalXenite

61086821_330524444299580_3794322122449354752_n.jpg

LoyalXenite

I'm curious, how did you guys feel about the Night King's death? From what I've read, the show was hyping a final confrontation between he and Jon Snow for years.

It seems like a terrible waste of an epic showdown. :unsure:

Personally I loved it, I was literally cheering. The show put a lot of hype on Jon Snow, but there was always the hints that it would be Arya (only obvious in hindsight for me), its been a while since a read the books so I cant recall if there was the same amount of hype on Jon.

I was a little disappointed in the night king storyline ending so quickly and many questions not being answered, but thats more a if there had been more episodes type of issue.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
I'm curious, how did you guys feel about the Night King's death? From what I've read, the show was hyping a final confrontation between he and Jon Snow for years.

I loved it too. I fist pumped the air and shouted "YES!!" when Arya got him. I think it would have been too predictable to have Jon and TNK fighting it out. And thats one of the great strengths of this series, you never knew what was going to happen.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
How did she slip past all the Walkers though? It seems awful convenient.

I never read the books but now I want to just to see how Martin does things differently.

Miserum

Not that you asked me in specific, but the Night King's death fucking sucked.

The whole season was a letdown imo. All of the deaths were anticlimactic.

...they made Bran king.

I think some petition got a million signatures to remake season 8 iirc. Lol.

There's no way GRRM would have written this steaming pile of shit conclusion.

Last edited: