Game Of Thrones Thread **SPOILERS AHEAD**

LoyalXenite

Figured it'd be nice to have a place to talk GOT or share GOT memes. But read at your own peril because there will undoubtedly be spoilers about!

First post is spoiler free so you have a chance to turn back :LOL:

Xervello

I really liked it! Not being a huge fan of last season I wasn't as jazzed about this final one as much as I've been others but about halfway through the ep I kept checking how much time was left (in a good way) hoping there was a lot more left to go. I thought they did a great job touching base with everyone (minus Brienne) while keeping it lively. The only false note was the clumsy humor between Ed and Tormund about the blue eyes. But kudos to the wite scene that followed. Genuinely creepy. Sansa, Cersei and Arya were all great. Glad for Theon, too. Lookin' forward to the next ep. Going by the teaser trailer awhile ago I feared this might end Lord of the Rings style with one big battle. Thankfully it looks like that's coming sooner rather than later.

Your thoughts?

I enjoyed the first episode, it was basically setting the groundwork for the rest of the series. I watched GOT 360 beforehand which gave some good recaps.
But oh... my... god... how good was the final 10 seconds???????? That look on Jaime Lannister's face when he looked at Brandon Stark :eek::LOL:

LoyalXenite

I really liked it! Not being a huge fan of last season I wasn't as jazzed about this final one as much as I've been others but about halfway through the ep I kept checking how much time was left (in a good way) hoping there was a lot more left to go. I thought they did a great job touching base with everyone (minus Brienne) while keeping it lively. The only false note was the clumsy humor between Ed and Tormund about the blue eyes. But kudos to the wite scene that followed. Genuinely creepy. Sansa, Cersei and Arya were all great. Glad for Theon, too. Lookin' forward to the next ep. Going by the teaser trailer awhile ago I feared this might end Lord of the Rings style with one big battle. Thankfully it looks like that's coming sooner rather than later.

Your thoughts?
Personally I loved the blue eyes joke, burst out laughing at that one. The wight scene that followed was great for sure!

Yeah the big battle is due ep 3 or 4, so there'll be 2 or 3 eps following. The anticipation is near killing me on it!

LoyalXenite

I enjoyed the first episode, it was basically setting the groundwork for the rest of the series. I watched GOT 360 beforehand which gave some good recaps.
But oh... my... god... how good was the final 10 seconds???????? That look on Jaime Lannister's face when he looked at Brandon Stark :eek::LOL:
I am dying for the rest of that encounter! its going to be great