Funny youtube videos

LoyalXenite

totally sounded like he said hello clarice
giphy.gif

Xervello

Heck yeah, FINALLY another RLM fan!

Rich Evans is a beautiful gift to this world, ha ha.

Indeed, lol. And, man, they really bully the hell out of him but he takes it like a champ. Did you see the one of him explaining the plot to Double Down? It's Rem Lezar level funny. (btw if you haven't seen that one, definitely look that one up, too, ha ha)

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Indeed, lol. And, man, they really bully the hell out of him but he takes it like a champ. Did you see the one of him explaining the plot to Double Down? It's Rem Lezar level funny. (btw if you haven't seen that one, definitely look that one up, too, ha ha)

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've seen all of the Best Of the Worst episodes. Really the only thing I skip of theirs is the Half In The Bag stuff when they're talking about a movie that I don't want spoiled.

The Rem Lazar episode was hilarious, my favorite part was when Rem Lazar was following the kid down the hall in the fog. Then Rich predicted the world trade center ending and called Spookies "Spoopies". :D

Did you see the Suburban Sasquatch episode? Man, that one is fantastic. :D

Xervello

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've seen all of the Best Of the Worst episodes. Really the only thing I skip of theirs is the Half In The Bag stuff when they're talking about a movie that I don't want spoiled.

The Rem Lazar episode was hilarious, my favorite part was when Rem Lazar was following the kid down the hall in the fog. Then Rich predicted the world trade center ending and called Spookies "Spoopies". :D

Did you see the Suburban Sasquatch episode? Man, that one is fantastic. :D

Speaking of Spookies, that's one of my all time fave guilty pleasure horror movies and, of course, they just did an episode with it. Still can't bring myself to watch it yet. I'm afraid it'll hurt, lol. Haven't gotten around to Suburban Sasquatch but I guess now I'll have to. If it's anything nearing The Last Vampire on Earth hilarity, I'ma love it.

Yeah, the only bad thing about the Half in the Bag segments is that they do a lot of horror movies (which is a good thing) but I don't want to be spoiled. Still, it's hard not to watch. I need to see how many times Mike references Star Trek or, even better, Ghost Adventures. Just when I thought I couldn't like the guy any more, he comes out as a closet ghost hunting fan. And Ghost Adventures is the best worst show on tv. Jay patiently listening to Mike go on about Demon House was in and of itself hilarious.

LoyalXenite

I know Friends gets a lot of hate lately, but I still love it. This is one of my favourite scenes, I love Joey so much.