Funny pictures/graphics about shyness/social anxiety

PhantomPod

Okay, I just saw this picture on someone's LJ and I thought it was really funny. And so true! So has anyone seen similar pictures or graphics sort of related to being shy, that they thought were pretty funny? Or maybe you can make your own and share them.

your-personality-type.gif

misterF

Haha both are funny, I really laughed at that last one although I would hate it if it happened to me...

xSleepy

i kinda dont get the second one or the one that was quoted right above me.

Does it mean thats what he dreams of happening? or thats what happend to him and now he doenst have it anymore?... i feel stupid even asking lol

kuhtreen

i kinda dont get the second one or the one that was quoted right above me.

Does it mean thats what he dreams of happening? or thats what happend to him and now he doenst have it anymore?... i feel stupid even asking lol

It's just what he was daydreaming about and he's sad that it didn't actually happen. :)

kuhtreen

Haha kuhtreen those two are funny. I always get to feeling like that at the hairdressers.

Me too, all the time!! If I had a thought bubble above my head when I go to get my hair done, it wouldn't be too much different from that one. ::p:

recluse

I have that same thought bubble no matter who the person is! It's exhausting having the same worrying thought all the time.

Nicholas

ROFL! They are all so funny... except this one above. That is so sad. It looked like a nice story until I scrolled down and saw he wasn't hugging his girl, but he was just daydreaming and hugging his damn pillow like me. Sigh.

PhantomPod

Aww, those ones are funny (and sad), Recluse. I especially liked the job searching one. If only a job ad would say that it'd be perfect haha.