For HER Eyes Only (consider yourself warned...)

Lavinialuna

Japan offers 2 days a month, or something like that.
Seems every once in awhile I will get a real doozy, and some of the irritability could just come from feeling like you got kicked in the clam (lol!) but seriously, if that starts happening regularly (the 2 week thing) see someone. It could be your thyroid, and your iron could get really low.

Fighter86

Same here. My pms is bad, i normally feel my emotions are out of control, especially during the week before period. I lose my temper easily, or become upset and down as well at the slightest provocation.

Lavinialuna

Same here. My pms is bad, i normally feel my emotions are out of control, especially during the week before period. I lose my temper easily, or become upset and down as well at the slightest provocation.

Yeah, my poor husband. I could slash his throat for breathing too loud, or looking at me wrong (okay, I'm exaggerating, but still. I NEED SPACE!) He's so nice to me, I feel like a royal "B" and the last thing I need is more guilt.

Lilly789

From the title I thought there'd be naked pictures of hot men in here.

I cannot describe how disappointed I am.

I'd just like to say thank you for opening a dialogue on a subject that is typically only discussed among a limited audience due to its hush-hush nature. It's frankly fascinating, and provides a deeper understanding (no pun intended) about the human experience as a whole.

Lavinialuna

From the title I thought there'd be naked pictures of hot men in here.

I cannot describe how disappointed I am.

402c38ec70bec9d861a851db5eb72ba8.jpg

Do I win any points back?

LoyalXenite

I have PCOS, so mine are absolute hell.

Sometimes I cannot get out of bed or have to literally crawl to the bathroom (thankfully havent had to do that for a few months now). Sometimes I get the pain and mood swings but no blood (my longest is 6 months without bleeding but having every other symptom). I get almost violently angry or utterly depressed for most of it and im either swearing or sobbing for no reason(Although for my partners sake I do my best to control as much as possible when she is around). Not to mention every now and then I get ones that last for 2 whole weeks.

Dont even get me started on the cravings either...