For HER Eyes Only (consider yourself warned...)

Lavinialuna

bae1a1a4921b741db4411aaee44edea0_zpsfdd77b69.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
We are all grown ups here, so I thought some of you might want to discuss this issue with me:
I want to shank evolution in the face. Thanks for making me feel like bawling my face off once a month so I can have the privilege to reproduce 0_0. You would think we could have evolved a better system by now.:crying:
For all you ladies out there, does PMS effect your anxiety?
Mine is definitely exacerbated, I feel like crying all the time and I feel afraid with no provocation or reason. Once I finally "fall to the communists" I feel normal again, but PMS is killer for me! Am I alone?

Section_31

while im a mal and cant PERSONALLY speak from experience, id have to say your probably not. Ive known a few women who feel the same at that time.

Mind you that's as far into the subject as I feel qualified to go.

Lavinialuna

LOL, I knew you guys would have to look! I will soon control you all, muahahahaha! Just kidding. All guys who are comfortable enough to discuss this are welcome, as many of you have friends, wives, girlfriends, daughters who they know a lot about. It's only the human condition, although some guys find it hard to talk about, haha!

Section_31

LOL, I knew you guys would have to look! I will soon control you all, muahahahaha! Just kidding. All guys who are comfortable enough to discuss this are welcome, as many of you have friends, wives, girlfriends, daughters who they know a lot about. It's only the human condition, although some guys find it hard to talk about, haha!

its not my fault! I couldn't help myself! if the sign says "don't go here!" I have to wonder why I cant go there! lol.

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
Have you tried passiflora? My sister use that. She's the anxious kind and she says it changed her life (a couple of days a month, anyway)

I can recall reading somewhere that said periods (& PMS) also have a necessary, "spiritual" dimension to their existence.
That is, it's not just about fertility & child-bearing.
:eek:

Lavinialuna

Have you tried passiflora? My sister use that. She's the anxious kind and she says it changed her life (a couple of days a month, anyway)
Thanks for the tip!
I can recall reading somewhere that said periods (& PMS) also have a necessary, "spiritual" dimension to their existence.
That is, it's not just about fertility & child-bearing.
:eek:
That is very interesting. I'll have to look deeper into that theory:thinking:

PMS...is real?
o_O
Isn't it?:question:

TreeBones

Personally I've never experienced anything different, I feel the exact same. But then again I guess I never payed attention lol.

Ree

I don't experience mood swings with mine, just a lot of pain and feeling sick :( That and I get nauseous at the sight of blood...lol.

Section_31

This is a juicy thread!! :)

lol sorry sorry jk. I figure you need to have a little bit of fun with these types of discussions :). lol.

Panthagon

I got to learn a LOT about my period last month... I had a two week long, heaviest flow ever, poppin' hydros to stop screaming, period from HELL. I'm talking pain in levels I haven't felt since my gallbladder decided to fail and tried to take everything else out with it, and fully bleeding through a tampon every 1-2 hours.
Aside from the physical hell, there was a mental hell that came with it, and I'm amazed my boyfriend didn't try to find some place else to be for a while xD
I was very moody, got angry at the slightest thing, got into a huge fight with my mom and even a little spat with my dad (usually I get along with him really well) and snapped at Matt (le bf) more times than I have our entire relationship (which honestly was only like once or twice a day but we never fight so it was intense)
In summation, YES! PMS is very real! And very scary! It affects different people in different ways, and some not at all, but people should honestly take it more seriously, as well as the issues that come with periods in general. I believe it's India that gives women paid time off if they have bad periods/PMS, which is a very good idea in my opinion ;o