Food Pictures

bsebring

I made this :)
haha hope this works, if not its whatever...just refer to the top message >.<
bdaycake.jpg

Tiercel

I made a double batch of peanut butter chocolate drops earlier (cookies). When everything is finished, I'll try to remember to take a pic of the cookies we have every year.

In fact, I'll promise to post a pic. But you'll have to wait, as the walnut wreaths and cream cheese cookies won't be made until Friday night.

;)

Tiercel

Finally, the promised pic of Christmas cookies.

cookies.jpg

The row in the middle, from top to bottom: brown sugar & walnut cookie, "Christmas crescent" (pecans, butter, and sugar!), secret surprise (with a Hershey's Kiss in the middle), a Betty Crocker marzipan cookie (with almond extract instead of actual marzipan).

The right: a peanut butter chocolate drop and a pfeffernusse (which we Americanly pronounce "feffernee").

The left: chocolate candy (Mom works in a candy store) and a brown-eyed Susan (chocolate icing, almond extract in cookie batter, topped with an almond). It took a lot of food coloring for those brown-eyed Susans to not look like raw ground beef. Even so, they still weren't quite red....

In my neck of the woods, there is a delicacy called the 'horseshoe.' This artery clogger consists of a hamburger (or various other meats) on a thick piece of bread, covered in french fries and smothered in cheese sauce. It's amazing and horrible all at the same time.

Food108Fries.jpg

Pookah

Naked (not yet iced or cut) amaretto cherry biscotti and anise biscotti in the oven.

Attachments

• amarettobiscotti.jpg
    amarettobiscotti.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 0
  • anisebiscotti.jpg
    anisebiscotti.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: