Food Pictures

AGR

Gyoza.
gyoza_serve_1.jpg

man when I arrived here I ate so much of this stuff

Slywire

Wow, i seem really boring liking plain old jacket potatoes. Actually they're that dull im not gonna post a pic.

Pookah

No the cookie was backwards, smooth side on the outside. It was such an unprofessional looking cookie...

Lol I thought maybe it was a sammich and missing the cream inside. I guess I don't pay attention to what cookies look like I just eat em. Nom!

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
collegehumor.c4e4fc9fc1471363ecfc2130d5f8eb80.jpg

"60 Twinkies, 35 strips of bacon, over a pound of guacamole, 15 ounces of salsa, 15 ounces of queso dip, sour cream yardage markers, vienna sausage players, chips, Cheetos, Doritos, and Chex mix fans, Slim Jim goal posts, cheese flags, cheese padding for the goal posts, and a tiny slim Jim football! 28,000 calories have never been so beautiful."

Beautiful indeed.

lunaticbinge

It's not like one guy eats it all, he probably invites like, four friends over to help. That's only 12 Twinkies a person and 5,400 calories per person. And that's not including dessert. :rolleyes:

It's only eww because it's not cultured like almost everything else here. xD

Pookah

Lol its euw cause I wouldn't eat any of that. Not when all of it is touching. *snatches a cheeto and runs*

I would like to know how long the cheese and meat sticks had been out of the fridge while they were making it? double ewww!::p:

Mokkat

perfektflskesteg.jpg

Flæskesteg!!!

It's a pork roast. You cut the skin so each slice will have a crunchy and delicious piece in the top :)

We eat it alot, especially for christmas