Fitness Thread

Lincolnln

You are really doing too good by sharing such types of the fitness thread on this forum. Such types of the thread are really helpful to create the awareness of the health among the people.

Agent_Violet

i like sexercise...lol

being serious, I do the elliptical and I like doing the dance party thing on my kinect for xbox..some of those dances are really hard!

Last edited:

Silatuyok

I much prefer low-impact fitness, such as walking, yoga, and the elliptical. Other than that, hiking, kayaking, and painting houses are my most regular forms of fitness. I don't like to feel like I'm working out, I just want it to happen by accident as a side effect of my activities. :)

KiaKaha

Banned
I like lifting weights and swimming. Just cos It makes me feel strong, confident and keeps me looking good. I got into keeping fit after completing p90x a while back. Been hooked ever since. I am not really a sporty guy... just a healthy one.

pop-princess

Since I started exercising I have seriously become a happier person! I get such a kick out of it. I prefer cardio but I also do weights.

I wan't to loose some fat and get more definied muscles. A stronger looking body.

First time I went to the gym I was really scared and felt like all eyes were on me - the amateur nr 1. Today it's no problem although there are some spots where the big macho muscle guys are hanging around with their big weights where I don't dare to put a foot.

MikeyC

Since I started exercising I have seriously become a happier person!
I am the same when I'm putting effort into my diet and exercise but I can never keep it up. A bout of depression will hit and I'm back in my packet of Tim Tams and it's all over.

But yes, I am also in a better frame of mind generally when exercising. I'm so glad it's working for you and I hope you can keep it up! :)

macho muscle guys
I hate those guys!

pop-princess

I am the same when I'm putting effort into my diet and exercise but I can never keep it up. A bout of depression will hit and I'm back in my packet of Tim Tams and it's all over.

But yes, I am also in a better frame of mind generally when exercising. I'm so glad it's working for you and I hope you can keep it up! :)

Yeah, I guess motivation can be a problem sometimes but I'll keep reminding myself how good I feel after a workout session. Also a better looking body after a while is the wonderful bonus ;)

Thank you! :)

I hate those guys!

They are really unattractive to me. They are checking out their muscles in the mirrors every half second :D

AGR

I've been drinking Spirutein sometimes for breakfast, always lunch and I've been reading about the Ultimate Meal shake. The site says you can have this as all meals. Do you think that is safe?

The Ultimate Meal by The Ultimate Life - TU-1110 - at The Vitamin Shoppe

Welcome to The Ultimate Life

Well in my opinion,which I am not an expert at all but,I dont know if its my bad english,but I couldnt figure out what that contains,I think its supposed to be a meal replacement for vegans?
Also no I dont think any supplement can replace real food,it can only supplement,meal replacements are only for a time when you cant cook or cant eat real food,keep in mind that its only my opinion.

MikeyC

Yeah, I guess motivation can be a problem sometimes but I'll keep reminding myself how good I feel after a workout session. Also a better looking body after a while is the wonderful bonus ;)

Thank you! :)
Yeah, I really need to do the same. I was feeling so good after eating healthy and working out - people were even commenting - but I gave up because I got depressed all the time and it was a massive struggle to maintain my schedule. I get sad every time I think how much I've failed at proper nutrition and exercise, particularly the former.

And you're very welcome. :)

They are really unattractive to me. They are checking out their muscles in the mirrors every half second :D
Yeah, it's pretty bad. I would never want to get that big.

Pookah

The powder is just kind of expensive and trying to do that plus buying stuff for dinner, seemed maybe just plain drinking that with fruit or something would be easier.

Pookah

Supplement Facts
Serving Size 1/3 CUP
Servings Per Container 0

Amount Per
Serving

% Daily
Value
Calories

N/A*
Protein

16 Gm

N/A*
Carbohydrates

20 Gm

N/A*
Fiber

8 Gm

N/A*
Fat

4 Gm

N/A*
Sodium

95 Mg

N/A*
Potassium

175 Mg

N/A*
Calcium

300 Mg

N/A*
Magnesium

175 Mg

N/A*
Beta-Carotene

5000 Mg

N/A*
Vitamin B12

15 Mcg

N/A*
Folic Acid

125 Mcg

N/A*
Iron

4 Mcg

N/A*
Choline

300 Mg

N/A*
Omega 3

770 Mg

N/A*
Omega 6

350 Mg

N/A*
COMPLETE INGREDIENT LIST:

N/A*
THE ULTIMATE AMARANTH(R) (PERU AND USA - EXCLUSIVELY IN "THE MEAL") (ORGANIC, PROPERLY SPROUTED AND FRESH-FREEZE-DRIED)

N/A*
THE ULTIMATE MILLET(R) (BOLIVIA AND USA-EXCLUSIVELY IN "THE MEAL") (ORGANIC, PROPERLY SPROUTED AND FRESH FREEZE-DRIED)

N/A*
ORGANIC BROWN RICE PROTEIN 75% CONCENTRATE (INDIA)

N/A*
ORGANIC RAW MILLED FLAX SEED (CANADA)

N/A*
ORGANIC SPIRULINA (INDIA)

2000 Mg

N/A*
DE-OILED LECITHIN (USA)

1500 Mg

N/A*
THE ULTIMATE BROCCOLI(R) (USA-EXCLUSIVELY IN "THE MEAL") (ORGANIC, PROPERLY SPROUTED AND FRESH FREEZE-DRIED)

500 Mg

N/A*
VITAMIN C (FULLY REACTED AND BUFFERED W/ CALCIUM) (USA)

500 Mg

N/A*
WILD-HARVESTED FRESH FREEZE-DRIED NETTLES (USA)

400 Mg

N/A*
NATURAL VITAMIN E (SUCCINATE) (USA)

300 IU

N/A*
CALCIUM (MALATE & CITRATE) (USA)

250 Mg

N/A*
CITRUS BIOFLAVONOID COMPLEX 50% (USA)

200 Mg

N/A*
MAGNESIUM (CITRATE) (USA)

125 Mg

N/A*
WILD-HARVESTED FRESH FREEZE-DRIED HORSETAIL HERB (USA)

100 Mg

N/A*
KANEKA(R) CO-ENZYME Q10 (JAPAN)

20 Mg

N/A*
OPTI-PURE(R) GINKGO BILOBA EXTRACT 24-6% (JAPAN)

20 Mg

N/A*
ACTIVIN(R) GRAPE SEED EXTRACT (USA)

20 Mg

N/A*
ALPHA LIPOIC ACID 95% (INDIA)

20 Mg

N/A*
CAFFEINE-FREE GREEN TEA EXTRACT (INDIA)

20 Mg

N/A*
EMED-MET(R) MILK THISTLE EXTRACT 80% (SPAIN)

20 Mg

N/A*
STEVITA(R) STEVIOSIDE (STEVIA) (BRAZIL)

20 Mg

N/A*
L-OPTIZINC(R) (NATURAL ZINC MONOMETHIONINE) (USA)

5 Mg

N/A*
CHROMEMATE(R) (CHROMIUM POLYNICOTINATE) (USA)

100 Mcg

N/A*
NATURAL YEAST-FREE SELENIUM (SELENOMETHIONINE/CYSTEINE)

100 Mcg

N/A*
* Daily value not established

Other Ingredients:
The ultimate quinoa (bolivia & usa - exclusively in "the meal")k (certified organic, properly sprouted & fresh freeze-dried), the ultimate millet (usa - exclusively in "the meal")(certified organic, properly sprouted & fresh freeze-dried); brown rice protein 70% concentrate (belgium)k, yellow pea protein 84% isolate (canada)k; certified organic raw flax seed meal (canada)k; certified organic spirulina (usa)k 2000 mg; de-oiled plant lecithin (usa)k 1500 mg; the ultimate broccoli (usa - exclusiely in "the meal")(certified organic, properly sprouted & fresh freeze-dried) 500 mg; ester C (buffered w/ calcium & magnesium)(usa)k 500 mg; wildcrafted fresh freeze-dried horsetail herb (usa)k 400 mg; natural vitamin E succinate (usa)K 300 iu; calcium (malate & citrate)(usa)k 250 mg; citrus bioflavonoid complex 50% (usa)k 200 mg; magnesium (citrate)(usa)k 125 mg; wildcraftedfresh freeeze-dried nettles (usa)k 100 mg; opti-pure co-enzyme Q10 (japan)k 20 mg; opti-pure ginkgo biloba extract 24-6% (japan)k 20 mg; opti-pure grape seed extract (japan)K 20 mg; opti-pure alpha lipoic acid 95% (japan)k 20 mg; opti-pure caffeine-free green tea extract (japan)k 20 mg; opti-pure milk thistle extract 80% (china)k 20 mg; stevioside (highest concentration of stevia)(china)k 20 mg; l-optizinc (natural zinc monomethionine)(usa)k 5 mcg; chromemate (chromium polynicotinate)(usa)k 100 mcg; natural yeast-free selenium (usa)k 100 mcg. k-certified kosher

Blabla..

wow , it's a strange mixture of quite healthy ingredients , but i wouldn't replace all my meals with this , is that what you were planning to do ?

Blabla..

alot of the food loose it's nutrients as soon as it's processed , it's best eaten raw and fresh , there is alot of good ingredients on that list but most of them have probably been heavily processed , could be a good supplement tho , i'm not sure you would have to ask an expert.

Lambert

I am a little bit overweight and want to lose some of my weight.
Last month I started an outdoor cardio exercise plan along with raw foods diet plan.
I spend at least 30 minutes daily in outdoor jogging, running, cycling, and rope jumping etc.
I have lost 10 pounds through this exercise and diet plan within a month. I want to lose 5 pounds more and want to maintain a healthy body weight.

Last edited:

Odo

Banned
I am a little bit overweight and want to lose some of my weight.
Last month I started an outdoor cardio exercise plan along with raw foods diet plan.
I spend at least 30 minutes daily in outdoor jogging, running, cycling, and rope jumping etc.
I have lost 10 pounds through this exercise and diet plan within a month. I want to lose 5 pounds more and want to maintain a healthy body weight.

You seem to be plugging this pretty hard, Spambert oops I mean Lambert.