Fife Girl and I Will be meeting each other at some point 100%:):)

Feathers

lol you guys got me into big trouble today :D, I was grinning into the world, going for a walk nicely :D, and I somehow remembered this thread - oops, people ahead - an elderly couple - and I still couldn't stop grinning like mad they must have been offended uhh?? :D (hope not, they looked sweet, but looked a bit disapproving lol)

Anyway, I think I'll be laughing a bit for the rest of the day, probably saved me five years of therapy, eh? :)

PS fife_girl what kind of a lesbian are you hmm..? Okay, maybe in serious relationship elsewhere.. In that case, Scottish, it's your role to protect her from Scottish maidens, yup!!

Last edited:

fife_girl

lol you guys got me into big trouble today :D, I was grinning into the world, going for a walk nicely :D, and I somehow remembered this thread - oops, people ahead - an elderly couple - and I still couldn't stop grinning like mad they must have been offended uhh?? :D (hope not, they looked sweet, but looked a bit disapproving lol)

Anyway, I think I'll be laughing a bit for the rest of the day, probably saved me five years of therapy, eh? :)

PS fife_girl what kind of a lesbian are you hmm..? Okay, maybe in serious relationship elsewhere.. In that case, Scottish, it's your role to protect her from Scottish maidens, yup!!

haha that made me laugh
erm im a nice gay just cant chat to women lol, scottishpacfan will no doubt be chating them up tho lol

Well i'll be chatting to the Bi And Straight Chicks!!!

If Fife Girl says she likes any chicks i can go over and whisper in their ear to come over and chat to fife girl!!.

Daz

Yea! I'm from the miserable north east .. Aberdeen :D

HaHa. I love drunken craziness! I would love to go! HaHa.

Sounds like you 2 will have a great time!

fife_girl

ok thats fine il probably call u before then :S lol

yea just getting anxious...3days away! eek! will be fun tho :)

fife_girl

and il be set with a jd n coke woop woop....jeez i hope it takes the edge off, n i hope my train is empty! il freak out if its busy lol