fear of everything i type

everything i type on this forum or on msn.. i will think someone will judge me bad.. I will think they wont like the way i say it.
It drives me insane to stop internet. Cuz it makes me tired. if i wrote something down i look to it over and over again.
I need to type perfect. but i dont know what can be perfect enough.

:(

Last edited:

Ignace

Re: this fear is the most ****ing moron ever

I feel the same as you, I know what you're going through, and I will not be the only one on this forum. You know that you're not ugly or a failure of whatsoever, right ? Cause you're not. I know you're gonna do that singing contest good Saturday ! U always did it, you can do it, you feel great after you did it ! You can do it !
EDIT: Why did you changed the topic so badly ? It's ok to let your frustrations out, you don't have to be ashamed here or something.

mrb

dont worry about what you write , i think your posts and threads are very good ...

Island_chic

everything i type on this forum or on msn.. i will think someone will judge me bad.. I will think they wont like the way i say it.
It drives me insane to stop internet. Cuz it makes me tired. if i wrote something down i look to it over and over again.

Keep on typing! I use to feel that way. It's okay keep typing. I like what you wrote it is a very good topic and so common among s.a. people. Thanx for posting such a good topic. Your helping others by posting tough issues such as this. Some people are too afraid to write a thread or post info on there profile. A lot of people hide on these sites and look for good info to help them. :)

Last edited:
Re: this fear is the most ****ing moron ever

EDIT: Why did you changed the topic so badly ? It's ok to let your frustrations out, you don't have to be ashamed here or something.

Yeah there's no need to be ashamed on here, you should feel anxiety free at spw:D

Newtype

There was a thread like this a few weeks ago. I feel the same as you. I like being here and I wanna stay here for a long time, so I'm always nervous about writing something stupid that's gonna make people hate me or think less of me.

Mokkat

I feel the same. I dont post much on this forum at all, because I get frustrated that I cant write down excactly whats on my mind perfectly and because Im anxious of oppinions :(

FOR REAL

Banned
@Flowergirlie and everyone else, keep on posting, your posts are fine :)

when you start to post stuff like ive posted, thats when you have to start worrying::eek::

nicknamehere

It's very frustrating. I had to write an email to someone and I was stressing so much that it took me half an hour to send off a mere 3 sentence email. It's official to say I'm terrible at emails.

Eam

Yeah I know the feeling, I get it on other forums too. It has even given me headaches stressing over what I've written from time to time. I've deleted a few posts fairly quickly too on here. So know you're not the only one. I think my fretting ends up bleeding all of the spontaneity out of my posts too, so they end up dull and neutral.

If it helps, I've only ever enjoyed reading your posts and threads - though that goes for everyone here (minus the trolls).

ryan3

I sometimes feel the same sometimes, just try not to think about others judging you, because I'm sure they won't.

madness_lover

That happens to me a lot as well, especially when there was someone I wanted to impress. I would obsess over every tiny little detail. Reading it aloud several times to make sure it sounded right before I sent it. Even after I sent it, I would read it again and if something didn't sound 'perfect' enough I would delete it or edit it. That damn fear of sounding like a fool.

Liberty

Banned
I used to have the exact same problem. My therapist said it's the anxiety undermining my confidence and telling me that everything I type is not good and stuff like that so that helped me to get away from it mostly. Sometimes I still 2nd guess myself though.